"That's right. Emma's outside, so good luck!"

"Thanks," Saffron smiling, heading on outside. 

A tall, slender women in her forties stood outside, her black hair was pulled into a tight, low bun. Her uniform amtched Saffrons and she loked ready for business. But her face broke into a smile as she greeted Saffron. 

"Nice to meet you Saffron, Emma, congratulations, now follow me," Emma introduced herself in her Australian accent. 

"You too Emma," Saffron said, hurrying to follow Emma. 

"Now, on site healers, we have to know what we're doing and know how to do a good job quickly," Emma explained. "I have been told you can do both."

"I try," Saffron said.

"Good. An on site healer is one of the most important jobs. Sometimes we can't get someone back to the tents fast enough. You need to be prepared to save someones life. Word is you used to work with dragons?"

"That is true," Saffron nodded.

"Excellent, that will make it easier for you to work in a close proximity to the dragons."

Emma took Saffron to a small tin shed, inside of course it was ten times the size, filled with eqipment and supplies. 

"The supply room. If we need any more we send a request to the tent. They stock it so we are lucky there. Here's your pack, it's been prepared for you."

"Can I check it?" Saffron asked. 

"I like your style, of course," Emma smiled. Saffron searched the pack making sure all the supplies she'd need were in there and she was happy with the result.

"Excellent. Now another thing we do to take care of the workers is make sure they drink enough and don't get too dehydrated. At each station there is a tub of water with a tap, each time you see a soldier approach, get him a cup of water. You stay at your station, only leaving it when you are called to, or if it's end of your shift. You finish at five every day you're on," Emma explained. 

Saffron nodded, understanding. 

"Wonderful. Now you're at station 394 today with Jelina and Sid," Emma said leading her to the station. 

The station was a long wooden box like structure on the edge of Dragon enclosures. 

Inside station 394 she spotted to figures having a laugh.

"Jelina, Sid, meet Saffron. She is your newest colleague," Emma said. 

"Hey," a redhaired girl smiled, holding her hand out. "Sid."

"Jelina," the brown haired girl smiled.

"Nice to meet you," Saffron smiled. 

"Well that's all for now. Jel, Sid you know where to find me, good luck Saffron," and with that Emma was off. 

Saffron found herself getting aong very well with Jelina and Sid and the day went pretty well. Banter here, a bandage there, cup of water here, spell there. 

It was closing in on five and a familiar figure approached the box.

"Saffron," Curtis said as Saffron passed him the cup of water. "Nice to see you."

Saffron didn't say a word, taking the empty cup back. 

"Don't be mad at me. I was just frustrated over the dragon," Curtis pouted. 

"I'm not mad, I just don't particularly like you," Saffron said. 

"Aw come on, don't be like that. I know you like me," he winked. 

"I did like you - as a friend. I thought we were friends. But then you had to go and say nasty things about me, about my boyfriend and make me despise him. So I don't anymore," Saffron snapped. 

"I heard you were dating again. But I don't think that's really what you want," Curtis said, slowly getting closer to Saffron. 

"And what's that then?" Saffron asked. 

"Me," Curtis chuckled, grabbing her hips he pulled her into him. Saffron tried to push herself away but he held her tightly.

Bringing his lips down to kiss her, Saffron had enough control to lift her leg up and knee him in his crotch. 

"Bitch," he said letting her go and bending over, clutching his bits and pieces. 

"Do anything like that again and you'll get worse," Saffron threatened. 

"And not just from her either," Charlie came up behind Curtis, pushing past to reach Saffron who quickly poured him a drink as Curtis scuttled away. 

"Thanks," Charlie smiled, arm around her waist. He pressed a quick kiss to her cheek before gulping the water down. 

"I'm reporting him for sexual harrassment," Jelina said, coming back into the box from bein on the field, helping a worker.

"Thanks Jel," Saffron said. "He's an idiot."

"Congratualtions on your promotion and getting Curtis in the balls," Charlie smiled and Saffron laughed. 

"Thanks," Saffron smiled proudly. 

"Liking your job so far?"

"Yeah it's great. Jelina and Sid -whereer she is now- have been great," Saffron smiled. 

"She's good that one," Jelina cut in. "Very skilled."

"She understands pain," Charlie said. "So she works well with it."

Saffron smiled up happily at the man she was so happy to love. 

"See you in two minutes," Charlie winked, heading back out to finish up what he had been doing. 

"You're a lucky girl to have that Charlie," Jelina giggled. 

"Haha, thanks," Saffron smiled. "I am."

A/N OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

lAST EVER CHAPTER POSTED TOMORROW! LAST EVER CHAFFRON CHAPTER ERMAGERSH I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!

I would also like to say, to anyone who is worried, I will be continuing to write after I have finished. 

I'm not sure if I will work on a Sirius Black one or not yet, I'm still thinking out what I might do!

But I'll let you know!!

Thank you again so much guys. Love love! xoxoxo