Currently he has came to his office because he have to attend a very important meeting...no he did wanted to come but tae forced him too....this meeting is held every year and it is related to all the business man around the Seoul....

But kook didn't wanted to leave tae....well tae also wasn't in a mood to leave his kookie so he tagged along with other.....

Kook made tae sit on the couch comfortablely....he placed all tae's favourite food that he always carves on the table and took the file from enuwoo to check some stuffs....

Tae was busy reading some comics ...kook called the person who knocked on his door and a wide smile came on tae's face when he saw yoonmin entering.....

"Oh hyung"kook spoke as he hugged yoongi and both chuckled seeing tae and Jimin hugging each other while their baby bumps were between them....

"It's good tae is also here....I didn't wanted to leave Jimin alone as hobi and yoonji aren't in Seoul while appa has went to play golf....and eomma is busy with her friends....I didn't wanted to disturb anyone so I thought to take him with me as he will be safe near me and it's your company so"yoongi spoke making kook to smile widely....

"I can understand you hyung.... it's his last month the dilevery can happen any time so it's good to be more careful....."kook spoke....enuwoo told him that all the business men are already waiting for them in the meeting room...

"Baby...take care of yourself and Jimin....call me if anything happens I will be here in no time ok"kook spoke as he handled tae his phone....tae nodded...kook pecked his forehead and left....

****

Tae and Jimin were talking with each other peacefully their giggles were echoing in the cabin....but suddenly a loud gasp came from jimin's mouth altering tae....the pain started to increase making Jimin to scream ....

Tae's mind went blank for a second but than he immediately started to find his phone to call kook....with shaking hands he called kook....

****

Kook was fully concentrated on the person who was telling how they should manage the market ...his attention went on his phone when it light up ....he looked at the phone which he placed on the desk so he will know if tae called him....

He immediately picked the call when he saw whose call it was ...."yes love"kook spoke....

"Kookie....kookie jiminie"tae spoke with panicked voice ....

"What happened to Jimin... baby"kook spoke a little loudly catching yoongi's and others people's attention.....

"He ..he is in pain ...I think it's time for the baby to come....tell hyung... And you both come here fast"tae spoke ....kook can hear Jimin's loud scream from background....

He immediately stood up rushing outside with yoongi running ahead as he immediately rushed when kook asked tae about Jimin....

They both ran inside the cabin....yoongi carried Jimin who was breathing heavily and was clunching on his clothed baby bump....the screams were describing how much pain Jimin was feeling....his tears were flowing continuously.....

Yoongi rushed out with Jimin in his arms while kook helped tae and tried to reach till elevator as soon as possible....

Enuwoo also went with them leaving the meeting on their board of members who handled the situation....enuwoo drove yoonmin while kook drove to hospital with tae....on the way tae called his parents yoonji,jeon's and told them about jimin's condition.....

****

Everyone were wait outside hearing the loud screaming voice of Jimin that was coming from inside the operation theater....yoongi was inside too to support Jimin....while others were all tensed hearing jimin's voice .....

Tae who holding his baby bump with one hand while kook was rubbing his other hand .... everyone's face lit up when they heard the baby crying sound ...tears started to flow from yeji and yeo bin's eyes as they hugged each other....

"We became grand ma"they spoke with wide smiles....

"Congratulations we are finally grand fathers"hae in spoke to Joo Hyuk as they also hugged ...namjin hugged each other yoonji and hobi weren't here as they stayed at home to look after maana and Sumi....

"We finally became uncle and aunt"tae spoke looking at kook with glossy eyes....kook pulled tae in a hug as he whispered "yes we are now uncle and aunt and will soon be parents"kook spoke caressing tae's baby bump....

They all rushed to yoongi who came out with his new born baby boy in his arms ...

"It's boy"yoongi spoke showing the small baby making everyone to cooe at the new Borns cuteness....

"He is so cute"tae squeal but held kook's arm when he felt dizzy....

"Right too cute"Joo Hyuk spoke as he took the baby in his arms....

But they all got tensed when tae fainted in kook's arm who supported him on time otherwise tae would have got hurt....

"Love ...love"kook spoke as he patted tae's face....he immediately asked the doctor to check on tae ....

***

" Congratulations you are having twins"the doctor announced after checking tae making everyone to smile widely....

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....

I don't know anything related to pregnancy so I don't know when it can be known that the baby are twins....

Tell me how it was....

Do vote.....

Guys did you all saw that taekook came live together on insta.....oh my they were looking so cute .....aaaaaGHHHHHHgtudgxgssdghkk.....

I am so happy to see that....

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss.....

Author....