2 - The Project

6 months later

Axel laughs as Andrew tells another joke. Axel thinks..

He's so smart and funny.

Their 6 month friendship anniversary is coming up and Axel wants to get him a special gift. He just doesn't know what it should be. Sometimes he wishes they were more than friends, but pushes those thoughts to the back of his head.

They walk together to class and drop in on a conversation unwillingly.

"Branty please! I really need this Gerard Way poster! Please buy me it!"

It looks like Brant the Liberal and his kitten, Meth, are having a little debacle.

Meth looks at them. "Axel! You love mcr, can you tell Brant how important this is?" Brant rolls his eyes and crosses his arms. "I'm always buying you stuff." Meth presses his ass against Brants blue-pubed crotch "And for a good reason.."

Andrew and Axel walk away before they see any hardcore anal action. It seems they were going to get that anyways, seeing as the school femboy was being pinned to the lockers by the school zoophile.

"Get off me y-you pervert!" Says the femboy, whose real name is Camie. Giovanni (the zoo) smirks and presses against him closer. "What? You don't like a little pet play?" He says as he adjusts his nerd glasses.

Andrew, being the ultra chad that he is, punched Gio in the face. It effectively knocked him off the other boy. Camie junko posed. "Thank you Andrew-San!" He then bowed in a traditional Japanese fashion before skipping away.

"Wow Andrew. That was really hot. Uh- I mean-" Axel blushed and internally facepalmed, wondering how he could've been so stupid as to let such words out. Andrew just smirks at him and keeps walking.

They arrive at their class where Ms. Gravs is writing on the chalkboard

PARTNERED PROJECT TODAY!!!

Everyone sits in their usual seats as the bell rings, with the exclusion of Meth who's on Brant's lap being caressed. For a mildly suspicious reason the teacher didn't mind.

"Okay class! Today we are going to be grouped! You're going to have a big upcoming project that's due next week. Grab a paper and partner up!"

Meth grabs a paper before sitting back on Brants lap and kissing him hotly. Gio watches as he tries to discreetly jerk off.

Andrew gets a paper before returning to Axel. "So I'm assuming we're partners?" Axel snorts. "Nah. I was actually planning on partnering with Gio." They glance at the boy in the corner who's vibrating an awful lot. Andrew laughs it off and they get started.

beeeeeeep

The bell rings and students immediately scatter around the classroom and out the door. Andrew puts his backpack on his shoulder. "Come to my house to work on the project, yeah?" Axel smiles at him. "Uh- yeah sure!"

He watches Andrew's ass as he leaves and bites his lip, secretly excited to go to Andrew's house.

---

The final bell rang about 2 minutes ago. Axel stood outside waiting for Andrew. The man in question appears behind him suddenly, putting his hands on Axel's shoulders. "Boo!"

Axel yelps "AH! Oh my god Andrew! That's not funny!" he blushed furiously. Andrew just laughed and took his hand. "Come with me." Axel follows confusedly, not sure where they were going, but is glad to hold Andrew's hand.

Andrew leads him to the back of the school where his super cool motorcycle resides. Axel gasps in awe. "I didn't know you rode this!"

"Yeah, now you're riding it too." Andrew says as he tosses Axel a helmet. "I don't know if I can.. it looks kinda scary" Axel says nervously.

"Just hold onto me."

That quickly changed Axel's perspective on the matter and he hopped on back before squeezing Andrew tighter than what was probably needed but passed it off as being scared. They rode away and Axel had the time of his life.

They arrived at Andrew's house. Axel took his helmet off and gave it to Andrew to put up. "Just so you know, my mom isn't home so we have the house to ourselves.."

Axel bit his lip and nodded. Andrew made his way up the stairs to his bedroom as Axel followed. Axel dug through his backpack for the paper "Ugh.. it's in here somewhere.. I don't know what folder-" He gets cut off as Andrew kisses him. He kisses back and moves the backpack so they're even closer. It quickly gets heated. Then...