"Papiii.. Ungghhhhh". Gulf sucked in a breath when Mew twisted his nipple hard and he cum into Mew's hand, who kept on moving his hand for Gulf to enjoy his orgasm.

"Had fun hmmmm"? Mew pulled tissues from the table and cleaned his hand and Gulf's limp cock. He held the glass of water from the side table placed near the couch and fed it to Gulf. "Hungry"? He kissed his temples who was still panting hard.

"I am...". Gulf told after a while.. Mew smiled at him and stood up to go wash his hands, making sure Gulf was laying comfortably under the comforter. He fed a sleepy Gulf and asked if he wanted to sleep there or in the bedroom, but Gulf was already sleeping so Mew let him sleep in the couch.

He went to his little studio where he would paint sometimes, and grabbed a sheet, and his colors. All vibrant. He took a seat comfortablly in front of the couch where he could keep an eye on Gulf and started drawing. Totally engrossed in his work that he didnt realise the time.

"Phi Mew...". He heard a groggy voice as he looked at Gulf who was trying to sit up.

"Hi... Wait". He moved to help him sit. "Wana pee"? He asked and Gulf nodded tiredly. He wanted to sleep more but his bladder refused to wait any longer. He let Mew take all his weight and took him to the bathroom. Once he got his business done, Mew helped clean him properly, all traces of cum, and changed his sweats.

"Want to eat something"? He racked his hair making him sit again on the couch, placing cushions behind his back.

"If i gained more weight, am gonna put all blame on this little devil inside me. You understand"? Gulf huffed cutely. Mew bit his lower lip, to supress his laughter and nodded his head as if he got Gulf. But Gulf knew him too. So Mew thought to take a safe run before he got smacked. He realised he was getting a little hungry too, so a snack wont hurt his dinner time.  He quickly fixed them sandwiches and juice and settled with Gulf.

"What were you making Phi"? Gulf asked pointing at the drawing sheet and colors scattered on the carpet.

"Hmmm? Just a random sketch". Mew said with a shrug.

"Wont you show me? Private"? Gulf couldnt hide the little tinch of jealousy in his tone. Mew looked at him and chuckled. He put his plate on the table and went to grab the sheet.

"Here... I just wanted to finish the borders first". Mew held him the paper. Gulf looked at him for a while and then turned the paper. For a moment he didnt realise the picture and then gasped.

"its so beautiful". He moved his fingers on his picture on the paper. Mew had drawn him the way he looked at him. Gulf, wearing a see through chiffon maternity frock that was open at his stomach, revealing the protruding belly, cradled by Gulf as he was standing with bare legs. A pair of soft silk panties covering his crotch. Nothing lustful, but only love. Colored in warm olive green, a tinch of pink on those cheeks. The dreams in those love filled eyes and the care and warmth seeping in the baby who was resting peacefully in her mother's womb. Safe and secure.

Gulf didnt know he was crying until Mew wiped those tears.

"Its for you. It just needs a few touches and then i can frame it. Give me 5 minu....".

"No. Its perfect. It doesnt need anything else. I dont know how the art works, but its perfect. Please". He was sobbing, clutching the paper carefully to his chest. "Look baby, Dad draw it for us. Look". He held the paper to his tummy as if the baby would see. Mew teared up too. He gathered him in his arms, with love and fond.

"Its yours Gulf. I wont draw even a single line on it. I will frame it and will hang in the bedroom. Okay". He kissed his temples who nodded fastly..

"Phi. Can you make 1 more"? Gulf asked in an unsure tone.

"I can make a thousands for you". Mew tucked those stray hair strands behind his ear.

"Same like this, but with you. Standing behind, cradling our baby together". He requested and who was Mew to reject it.

"Anything you say love". Gulf hummed in satisfaction, closing his eyes as he put his head on Mew's chest. He really loved the gift Mew had painted for him.
********

Gulf was getting a little cranky as the days passed. His body would ache. His feet swollen. And his mood swings. Mostly Mew was understanding but sometimes Mew would get irritate too, being human, just like now.

He was trying to coax Gulf to let him work on a file and then he would be free, but Gulf wanted to cuddle. He was seeking attention and Mew would have gave him all but he had to sign a few papers before his manager would come to pick them. And it ended bad. Mew got a bit annoyed and Gulf left the study heart broken. Mew cursed himself for being harsh but completed the file and asked his driver to send it to the company.

He thought he had ended a problem but no, it had just begun. He happily came in the lounge to see Gulf curled in the couch, still sobbing. Mew felt someone stabbed his heart. He went to sit with him but just then Gulf's parents came inside. He was confused as he saw how Gulf waddled to his mom to hug her while in tears.

"Gulf baby. What happened son? Mew"? His dad asked both of them but well Mew was still calculating the turn of events.

"Why did you call us in emergency baby? You okay? Baby okay"? His mother asked him checking any sign of discomfort but Gulf said nothing.

"Gulf. What is happening"? This time Mew stood up to come to Gulf to hold him but stopped to see him flinching. His forehead creased. "Gulf whats the matter"? This time he asked with a serious tone.

"Mom. Dad. I want to go home". Gulf dropped another bomb on them. Mew was totally frozen. His mind was calculating every thing that happened between those 20 minutes when he left Gulf alone. And there was no way Gulf would create a mess out of it. But apparently, no surely, he was wrong.

"Phi Mew doesnt want me. He doesnt care for me. I want to go home. Please take me home". Gulf said and that was none other than a shock.

"Gulf... Its not like that and you know it. Come. We will talk it out. Its not the solution to leave your home baby. Come". Mew tried to calm himself down. But there Gulf's parents beat him.

"Stop it now. I already told you to take Gulf home because i knew you wont take care of him. He is crying because of your negligence. If you cannot spare time for him, forget him, we, his parents can take better care of him. Lets go". She spatted in anger, signalling her husband to go.

"Wait. Hold on. This isnt how it happened. And its not that i am not capable of taking care of my husband and the baby. Its just his mood swings and i admit my mistake. But i only needed to sign a file and thats it. Gulf. Dont do it". Mew turned to Gulf but his heart ached when Gulf didnt even spare a glance at him.

"Gulf. ....". He pleaded in whisper but all he got was an anger response from his in laws who took a crying, sobbing Gulf with them, leaving him shocked and broken. It was the last thing he expected that Gulf would leave him just because Mew asked for few minutes after days of love making.

He tiredly slumped down on the couch and held his head with both hands. He couldnt get a grip on how to handle it. Only if Gulf had listened to him but Gulf left him. And he was alone for the second time. And it was even more painful.
*********

A little PLEASE and THANK YOU to request an update makes an author happy.

Tabby

Tabby

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.