- 26. Constellations Of Memories

⨯⨯ WARNING ⨯⨯
this story WILL contain blood, violence, and murder!

if you are uncomfortable with any of the things above, do not read!

⨯⨯ NOTES ⨯⨯
-

┈┈[ ] [ ]┈┈

I plop onto the sofa, a bored look on my face.

How unfair! They won't even buy me dango while I'm trapped here!

Yeah. So unfair.

I pout at the sarcastic voice in my head, rolling my eyes.

You're so mean, Sora!

...

Ugh! Don't just go all silent now! I'm bored!

Y/n,

Eh?

Are.. Are you not curious about your original reincarnation I told you about?

Hah?

Your original life was in the sengoku era, then you were reincarnated in the modern era, and now you're here. Technically, the latest two reincarnations are one in the same. But you know nothing other than a few memories of the sengoku era.

Hmm.. nope! While I suppose the other life is still me, I don't consider myself the same as her, you know?

.. no, not really.

Like... she's not really me. She's another version of me, but she isn't truly me. I'm my own person! I'm sure my original life was a wonderful person, but she's not me!

... that's how she thought as well...

Eh?

Your first life. She viewed the other reincarnation that would come after her as a separate person. But... she still asked me to protect you.

Ooh! She sounds nice!

.. She was... she really, was...

Hey, hey, do you think you can get more of my memories back? Ones from my first life.

... I can.. but do you truly want to? I won't be able to erase those memories again.

I do!

... Alright then...

———
...
———

"Yori! Michi!" The young girl cries as she hurries down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Hm...?"

"Y/n?"

The two answer the small girl as she enters the main area of the house.