- 14. Lowermoon One

⨯⨯ WARNING ⨯⨯
this story WILL contain blood, violence, and murder!

if you are uncomfortable with any of the things above, do not read!

⨯⨯ NOTES ⨯⨯
Enmu is so pretty wtf I'm jealous (also the entire curse about Muzans name doesn't work unless you say his full name, so yes, the demons can say 'Muzan' so long as they don't say 'Kibutsuji'!)

┈┈[ ] [ ]┈┈

"Y/N? Y/n? Y/n!"

The sound of someone calling my name snapped my attention back to reality.

I looked up to see— my mother? But... but I was just—

Oh.

I was...

"Y/n? Dear, are you alright?" She asks as I turn towards her.

"..." I stay silent, a blank look in my eyes as I frown at her.

"Is something wrong dearest?"

I say nothing in reply as she walks towards me, putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Y/n?"

I grit my teeth, becoming more agitated everytime she opens her mouth.

I put my hand near where my sword would be, feeling it materializing.

"Y/n—?"

I cut her off by slicing her neck, letting her fall to the ground the same way I did when I died.

"If you thought that'd work, then you're mistaken..."

I then bring my own blade up to slice my own neck.

———
SCENE CHANGE
———

I blink in suprise, awakening to see Nezuko with her hands banging onto my legs in an attempt to wake me up, her kneeling down infront of me. And Rui standing by her with a finger poking my forehead repeatedly.

"I'm awake, I'm awake..." I say as Nezuko looks up at me, tackling her arms around my shoulder and nuzzling against my cheek.

"Ah— uh—" I freeze for a moment before remembering the one who caused this in the first place.

"Right. I need to go do something— can you two stay here and try to wake them up? Nezuko, try to use your blood demon art." I wink at her as she nods, determined. Rui silently nods aswell. I then turn around and run towards the exit of the compartment, looking out to the woods before jumping ontop of the train.

I dash towards the front of the train, skidding to a stop when my eyes land onto a silhouette in the distance.

"Ah, you're the multiple lives girl, aren't you?" He says, turning towards me as I blink in surprise.

"Right... I forgot you would be able to know that..." I reply, grimacing.

I wanted the first person to know about my situation to be someone important and trustworthy, not...