nine.

Camilla's outfit.

••••

Realization- an act of becoming fully aware of something as a fact.

Two days later and here I was going through realization, that I, had indeed slept with Will, wanting to drown in my own bath water, I figured that if I stayed in the tub long enough, I might just melt away like ice.

Are you on drugs? Um, can I get a doctor to pump this bitch's stomach!

I rolled my eyes. I just couldn't keep myself under control, could I? Usually I'm responsible, I would have never made a decision like that.

Oh, but you did.

My subconscious folded her arms with that stupid bitchy smirk plastered on her face, I threw her in a cage and placed a muffler on her mouth. I finally got out of the tub and dried off.

The sick part about this situation was that I wanted it to happen again, although it was completely and utterly wrong. But sadly and gladly it can't happen.

Oh bitch please you aren't the only woman who's slept with another woman's husband.

I don't want to be that woman who does, and sleeping with Will just adds me into the club. The Other Woman club.

I didn't want to be the other woman.

Too late, you already are.

I thought I put you in a cage with a muffler?

There was a knock on my door. I quickly put on some clothes and made my way downstairs.

"Oh, hey Michelle?" Oh my gosh, what is she doing here? Did I leave evidence that I was there? Did Will feel guilty and confess-

"I was inviting you over, you know for girl chat." She smiled.

"I don't feel so good." I said scrunching my face.

"Oh come on I'm only asking you to come next door." She said giggling, can she not take a hint?

"Ok fine." I send her the fakest smile in the history of fakest smiles.

"Ok, well let's head to my place." She said leading the way.

"So where's your boyfriend?" She shot out as soon as we were settled inside of her gazebo in her backyard.

"Uh, I don't have one." I said awkwardly.

"You don't?" She gasped, "you're lying."

"No, I'm single." I dryly chuckled.

"You're so pretty, it's just hard to believe that you are single." She says taking a sip of lemonade that was awaiting us once we got out here.

"Well, believe it because I am." I said.

"Sometimes I wished I was single." She huffed placing her glass down.

"Why? I mean I honestly can't wait until I get married." I gushed at the mere thought of me dressed in a off white dress with a beautiful veil covering my face and walking down the aisle to the man that I loved.

"If and when you get married, make sure you're content with the person you're marrying, don't marry because of the idea of marriage because then you won't really have a marriage, just a beautiful ring on your finger." She said looking down at her hands and playing with the simple yet elegantly beautiful ring.

She's not content with Will either, what kind of madness is this?

"Don't get me wrong I love Will, it's just we aren't there anymore, we're working it out." She quickly added, it intrigued me how comfortable she was telling me this. Soon we heard a door close.