seventeen.

Will's POV.

After work, I went on an afternoon jog. I was currently listening to Coldplay and I felt like I was being watched, I looked to my right and all I saw was a neat little house with the sprinklers on in the front yard. I looked to my left and it was that old woman Ms. Johnson. I stopped in my tracks.

"Hi Ms. Johnson." I waved breathlessly, all she gave was a mean and disgusted look. The fuck have I ever done to her?

"Is there something on my face?" I questioned with a smirk. Run Will, run.

"Ms. Johnson what is it? Why are you looking at me like that?" I darkly chuckled.

"I know what you and that new hussy are up to." She pointed a wrinkled finger at me.

"Oh you do? And what are we up to Ms. Johnson?"

"You two are fooling around." She said confidently.

"And how would you know that? I mean if it were true!"

"Don't play innocent with me young man, I saw you two locking lips! Michelle doesn't deserve that." I was suddenly angry.

"Listen here, I've tried to be nice, but fuck that! If I find out you utter a word of what you saw to anybody, it's not going to be good for you, see I know you've been going to Michelle and if you go to her again I'll find out. Don't try me Ms. Johnson, and Michelle doesn't deserve me, you don't know what goes on in our home so I'd suggest you mind your own fucking business! Have a nice day." I continued my jog, of course I wouldn't do anything to Ms. Johnson, but scaring someone shitless and making them think you would hurt them, never hurt any one. Because it was definitely not hurting me at the moment.

After a hour and thirty minutes of jogging i was back home and I still had that feeling of being watched. I looked around and a very, very small red blinking light caught my attention, it was coming from some crap vintage clock Michelle bought from a flea market, it was placed on the shelf that was just above our fireplace. I walked over to it and moved the clock. And there it was a camera. A fucking camera. How long had that been there? Why the fuck was it there?

"I hope you're happy with the footage you've gotten Michelle cause it'll be last video you'll see!" I slammed the camera down causing it to break into small and big pieces.

Fuck!

Camilla's POV.

"Hey, I was wondering when you would call." I greeted the person on the other line.

"Hey sorry it completely slipped my mind that I promised to call you." He chuckled.

"Eric, listen, I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I wanted to, but there was never a right moment to tell you. I'm so sorry, I'm sorry if I led you on, and sorry for the way you found out. It wasn't fair to you, and if you don't want anything to do with me, I understand." I had been rambling.

"Camilla stop...", he chuckled, "I get it, you're sorry, and though I wish I would've found out earlier on, I understand it's not easy to just shout out that you're having sex with someone. You're a really nice girl Camilla, and I know you didn't mean harm. And I'm ok... yeah I do kind of wish something could've worked out with us, but everything happens for a reason." You had no reasons. Not now!

"Eric I feel really bad." I had felt a single tear fall down my cheek and hit my chest. I felt horrible.

"You shouldn't Camilla, I do have to ask... did you guys um, start this thing when we started to go on dates... I-I know we've only been on two...but I have to ask." He said nervously.