10

Chapter 10
*Annalise's POV*
"Attack The Flash."
The mirror was held in front of my face. Or the small piece of the mirror.
My mind obeyed what my father wanted and even though I tried my hardest not to pick up the knives and go up the stairs, my legs dragged me up them. Annabeth followed me.
"Annalise, no!" She yelled at me.
I wanted to yell for her to stop but I had to take on my task. I had to attack The Flash.
I saw the man in red. Hatred filled me. I wanted to kill this man. I wanted to kill him so bad, like he had hurt me so bad that I couldn't forgive him. But he never did anything to me. Nothing.
"Hi," he said. "I'm the Flash. I'm here to help you. What are your guys' name?"
I twirled the knives in my hand.
"Annabeth." Annabeth spoke up. "Annabeth Thawne." I looked at my sister, watching the stare she gave me. She was scared. It made me sad but I couldn't stop this. I needed to kill the man in red. "This is my sister, Annalise."
"Okay. Hey Annalise, would you please put the knives down? I don't want you to hurt yourself." He stepped closer. I raised my knife. I chucked a knife at him and he was behind Annabeth within a second. I turned and looked at me with anger. "You're on his side." Tears warmed my eyes. "I have to attack you too." I picked up the knife that was on the ground and looked at them. I ran at them, and they moved like blurs. That's made me even more frustrated that I couldn't catch them.
Now all I needed to was just kill someone. Anyone. I didn't care who it was even though I knew I might hurt the only person I cared about.
Annabeth.
I turned and threw the knife at the Flash. I could hear that Annabeth screamed and moved in front of him. Then I was broken out of my trance.
I had total control over myself. "Annabeth!" I cried.
"Anna-Annalise." She exhaled and fell.
"Kid!" I heard The Flash yell. I didn't know who he was talking to, and I didn't care.
I fell to my knees next to her and sobbed. "Annabeth!" I screamed. Her eyes were closed and I looked up to see some redhead kid with green eyes, dressed in a Flash costume, except it was opposite colors. I let tears roll out of my eyes. "Take care of her." I sobbed and he grabbed her, zooming out of the room.
"Annalise, come with me. I can help you." The Flash held out his hand.
"You can't help me." I shook my head and put my hand in my pocket. I felt the locket my mother had given me.
I took it out and unlocked it, I saw the small piece of mirror that I managed to steal from my father.
I grabbed it and held it out in front of the Flash. I wasn't sure why it had the abilities to throw him off, but it gave me enough time to leave.
I ran and ran, not bothering to think of where I was going. I wasn't fast anymore.
And I don't care.
* * *
I sat in an alleyway.
I hugged my knees as tears rolled down my face. I was abandoning the only thing I cared about.
My sister.
I couldn't face her again. I stabbed her with a knife. I gave her to the man in red.
The man in red.
It was all his fault. He was the reason why my dad went crazy and killed my mom. He's the reason why my dad locked us in a basement and experimented with us, trying to get us to be like the man in red.
It's all his fault.
I heard someone step into the alleyway. I looked over to see a man.
"Annalise Thawne?" He called. I jumped onto my feet.
"Who are you? How do you know my name?" I demanded.
"My name is Sam Scudder. We have a lot to talk about."
* * *
I ended up at a café with the guy.
"So you don't like the Flash too?" I asked.
"Don't like him? No." He answered. "I hate that man. He ruined my life and it seems that he's ruined yours too."
"Yeah... He stole my sister away from me. He drove my dad insane and made him kill my mother." I winced. "I hate The Flash."
"Well, you see, I'm the 'Mirror Master.' I need a little help with some extra evil plans against The Flash." He laughed. "Here's a mask if you want to help out."
I looked to see the mask, which was a mirror. There were slits for my eyes. There a slight crack in it. I cracked the mirror some more and took out the small fragment and grabbed the piece of mirror that made the Flash weak an slipped it into the mask. It fit perfectly.
"I'll look great in this mask." I picked it up. "When do I start?"

A/N: The last part of this chapter is so unrealistic with the whole mirror mask omg 😂