9

Chapter 9
*Annabeth's POV*
Bright lights surrounded my vision.
Distant voices echoed in my mind.
Coldness filled my fingertips.
Finally my eyes adjusted and I saw that I was in a white room. I was in a bed and and there was a window and a door. "Hello?" I called. "Anyone? Annalise? Dad?" I couldn't remember anything that happened. The last thing I could remember was that Flash was in our living room. That was it.
"H-hello?" I called.
A woman came into the room. "Hello, I'm Dr. Daniels." She smiled.
[A/N: that's a random name btw]
"Where is my sister?" I asked.
"We have no idea." She frowned. "You were the only one brought in."
"Oh." I sighed.
"Annabeth, according to your charts you are twelve." She smiled.
Time went by that fast? I had no idea when my birthday was or anything.
"And you will be Thirteen by Saturday." She gave me a smile.
"What's today?" I asked.
"Wednesday. Now, you have a visitor." She smiled and walked out. A man with blond hair and blue eyes walked in. He sat beside me and smiled.
"Hi, my name is Barry Allen." He greeted.
"F-Flash." I stuttered.
"Yes, that's me." He nodded.
"I won't tell anyone. Just don't... Don't hurt me, please." I held my hands up.
"I would never hurt you. I promise." His eyebrows furrowed.
"Where's my sister?" I asked.
"Your sister... I tried to get her, but she held out this tiny shred of mirror and then she was gone." He shook his head. "I'm very sorry."
"It's okay." I frowned.
"You have been out for a day, so..." He smiled. "Tomorrow you are allowed to leave and my wife and I decided... If you wanted to, stay with us for a while. Like a foster family."
"Uh..." I looked down.
"We have a room for you if you decide that." He said. "But it's okay if you don't want to-"
"It's okay. I want to come." I nodded.
"Great. You'll meet my wife tomorrow. Her name is Iris."
* * *
"Hi, my name is Iris." She smiled. "I'm Barry's wife."
I was in a wheelchair and Barry was signing me out of the hospital. "It's nice to meet you." She nodded. "I'm a news reporter."
"That's cool." I nodded.
"Okay, we're ready to go." Barry announced and he wheeled me out of the hospital. We got into a car and started to drive.
"So... Annabeth, tell me about yourself." Iris suggested awkwardly.
"Uh... I don't know much but... My birthday is on Saturday. That's all I know about me I guess..." I shook my head.
"How old will you be then?" Iris asked, turning around, raising her eyebrows.
"Thirteen."
"You know, I have a nephew, he's about your age. His name is Wally." Iris clapped her hands together, turning to face the front of her seat. "I think we should go over for dinner next week or something."
"Yeah, that'd be okay." I nodded.
"Sounds like a plan." Barry agreed. "Next week it is."
* * *
My room was plain, with a bed that had a grey sheet, pillow, and I was given a long blue blanket. I also had a dresser in the corner of the room with a window.
It was the best thing ever. I had a window. A freaking window! My own room! A blanket! And the pillow didn't feel like a brick!
Then I remembered why I had my own room. My sister. Why'd she leave?
I just really wanted to know one thing though.
Where did she go?

A/N: short chapter oh well but the next chapter is going to be in Annalise's POV ! Just to show where she went and how she became Mirror Master's apprentice! The next chapter will kind of be going back to when Flash rescued Annabeth from Professor Zoom.