Glenn walked over and helped Tara up. "You wanna stop or you wanna keep going?"

"No, I wanna keep going." Tara replied.

"You sure?"

"Yeah. Yeah."

"Look, if she can keep going we can all keep going." Glenn stated. "Or you guys can stay here. You don't need us, we don't need you. It's okay."

"Wow, you're an ass. She will do whatever you say because she thinks she owes you. Man up. Stay here for a few hours." Rosita scoffed.

Glenn walked over to Abraham. "You just care about keeping Eugene safe, right? That's the only reason you want to stop? We go until sundown, I give Eugene my riot gear right here, right now. Everybody wins."

"Except her." Rosita pointed out.

Abraham looked at her. "You're not her mama. She says she can walk, she can walk. The only one you should be concerned about is Vienna." Abraham looked back at Glenn. "You got yourself a deal."
____________________

THEY HAD BEEN WALKING A WHILE WHEN THEY APPROACHED A TUNNEL.  Glenn ran to the wall of it. There was another message. "We're gaining on 'em. Still wet."

"We sure as Shinola can't go up and over. How about around?" Abraham suggested.

"No. That'll take a day, maybe more. If Maggie went through, I'm going through. We're close." Glenn answered.

"Shut up a second." Abraham ordered.

Vienna heard the sound of uglies.

"You hear that? That there is a long, dark tunnel full of reanimated corpses. I don't have full on certainty that I can get Eugene through there alive. My recommendation would be take the day, make the detour and play it safe, but I know you're not gonna do that. So this is where we've got to part ways. I'm sorry. You're on your own." Abraham said.

"No you're not." Tara told Glenn.

Abraham handed Glenn to cans. "No, no, no. Those are yours. You guys will need them for your trip."

"You will, too." Abraham replied.

Tara took them after a moment of silence.

"Thank you." Glenn said.

Then Abraham gave Glenn a flashlight. "Sorry I... hit you in the face." Glenn apologized.

"I'm not. I like to fight." Abraham then walked off.

"Good luck." Rosita hugged Glenn. "Try not to be an ass." Then she hugged Tara.

Vienna also hugged Glenn and Tara.

"You're both good people. I have to say that you are seriously hot, Tara." Eugene said.

"Yeah. I like girls." Tara responded.

"I'm well aware of that."

Tara moved farther away from Eugene.

"Say you get into trouble in there. You turn around. We're doubling back to the first road we crossed. Maybe you find us before we find the right ride." Abraham stated.