1

I watched him from'a corner in the music studio ' he lookd stunning ' his hair was brown and falling on his shoulders ' his face was perfect , and those eyes ,, they have this green blue sea collor , his beautiful face had a smile on it when he was signing,,the hair on my arms are standing up'.. I missed him so much , his name is Brandon Williams, he is 25 years old now and 5 years ago I made the mistake to let him leave my life , I am also in the music business and I am 29 now . My name is xavier buretti .... I accepted to whrite the music for a new musical film ... but the only person who I want in my corner is the beautifull man singing now ... I met him when he was almost 20 years old , he always was in my neighborhood and followed me around ... In the 5 years he realy got famous and gave a lot of concerts... I tried a copple of times to contact him but he never answers ... he is realy shut me out his life ... when he stopped singing, and the technician said .. ok ,
At that moment he saw me,All the color left his face .. it only took a second and than he came in my direction, Xavier how nice to see you ...waauuw he learnd to act very good .his calm attitude suprized me ,but I know he just put a mask on now ..he was very professionally,but I saw the sudden fright in his eyes a copple seconds ago what brings you here, to Los angelos Xavier ?well i have a concert here and I thought this is an uppertonety to see you .. I want to'talk to you Brandon , do you have time to have dinner with me some time this evening .. I am sorry Xavier , I got already an appointment this evening ' he lookd past me to a guy playing on his guitar..I folowd his gaze and my eyes narrow..tommorow than .? I need to talk to you Bran, maybe I can pop in at your place .?I see him hesitate, you are still together with Julie? I would like to'see her again to, can I I come by tomorrow at 4 pm? ,i know where you live ,is that ok ?.yes he respond you know the way
Brendan pov

So an hours later , I drove true the security electric gate .. neither Julie or my impresario could have me convinced to take a chauffeur, If some thing realy calmd me down than it was driving fast , but this time the drive home didn't calmd my nerves.i think a out seeing Xavier again ' he didnt change much ' he is tall his curly hair is a bit longer , his jaw is maybe a bit sharper , he looks thinner but his body is in great shape . I rushed in and go straight to my music room ,only here I could be myself .. I just dropped down in the coutch ,i'was tense like a spring ..I just stood up and went to the piano ' but I hit hard on the keys. I am furious,. Julie just comes in and says ,you are home..?why are you so stressed .?she stood in the doorway and was her calm self ..when I met julie 6 years ago at a party' she was rich and bored ' she wanted to'experience something sensational, wel it paid off for both of us ,we shared a friendship and mutual independence. She handled everything related to my career. Did de recording not going well ?she was long and blond , always elegantly dressed.she lived with me , everyone thought we were a copple and neither of us did 'mind people thinking that.. I loved my life how it was now ' and nobody is going to change that ..
I'saw Xavier in the studio .. I was just singing a ballad that I wrote after I run away from him'.. and he was watching me .. he want to talk to me .. and he is comming here around 4 pm. Tommorow..I thought I had left all the misery and sorrow behind me... but one look at him and it was all back...i'was only twenty when I met Xavier, he was a star already ..and I was blind from love ..he was friendly to me when I needed it .. but he was in the bdsm world , he was sorounded by all those woman and man and his fans ,and i was young and I needed to'focus on my rising start .. I started with singing in a smokey nightclub .. and than my first tournee was successful , and I needed to work hard and traveling around ... I tried to forget Xavier, well that was difficult he was very famous and thought maybe I would meet him one day in a mutual concert .. but no .. now he is here and what does he want from me ?
The next day I needed to go for fitting a suit for my next performance , when I workd singing in the bar 'there was this man working as a waiter , he was designing clothes ' mostly suits ' he was living in a small room above a greek restaurant, his name was Wayne metcalf .we became close friends ... ' he is 30 now ... and with my firsts tournee I wore only his designs , I wanted to support him with the publicity ,and that was how he also became a well know designer ...I never regretted that, he and Julie became my friends, loyal and always there for me .. we are a good team ..
I told him about Xavier being here in Los Angeles , he knew about my feelings .. he tried to seduce me when I was younger but I only had friendly feelings for him ... he knows my taste in clothes and man ... we could talk about anything, he knows a lot of gossips .. . I meet him today Wayne .. realy ?
I heard they askd him to write the music for the new musical fantasy and the head roll is for Lauren chase ..
That was a dream if I could do that , I would give my life to write songs for here ...