•°☆How Magic Works in WitchCraft SMP☆°•

-☆°•▪︎ Hello! And welcome to the first chapter of my odd headcannons (short-stories, and oneshots)! Today we will be exploring one of my personal headcannons on how magic works in WitchCraft SMP. This time, as per usual we will be throwing canonicity out the window as soon as we are started. If you didn't know already WitchCraft SMP made its debut very recently, and as I write this every creator involved has only posted one episode. (Nvm, now Shubble has posted a second episode. And Prismarina did a stream.) So, I'll be running with what little semblance of a cannon base this has and and a dangerous amount of creativity, or the simple fact that I am a menace. And will come up with weird and complicated storylines and lore even with little to no canonical grounding for a very long time. Anyways, I hope you enjoy! ▪︎•°☆-
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The actual headcanon:
If you've watched or seen anything about WitchCraft SMP recently, you might know that Cleo is a time witch, Lauren is a sand witch and a literal sandwich and Scott is a necromancer. These three where the ones that set my theory in motion. MY WITCHCRAFT SMP THEORY??!? (Ruining the idea of having not ludicrously stretched canonical bases for theories in this book since now. :))

The theory is based off the idea that there are many forms of magic in this univers, and that magic has to come from... or at least have started somewhere. With that idea in mind I came up with the overly complicated and far reaching, but kind of cool headcannon I shall now relay to you.

Essentially there are five main fields of existence. (I had a cooler name before but I can't remember it anymore :'>) Said fields are:

> The Basic Field;
This field doesn't require much explanation, it is this world's equivalent earth, the human realm. There's not much special or magical to explain about it.

Like most other fields of existence, the basic field has even more intricate and underlying fields that are specific to it, these are called suits by those who know about it. The most commonly known suits are time and reality.

Time being a suit that witches such as Cleo can tap into and mess around with. Reality being a suit that covers alternate realities, and the weird differences between timeliness. It can also be accessed by time witches but less so. Evry alternate reality isn't its own field of existence because most of those realities are not to different, and have the same field system as the main reality in the series.

> The Continuous Field;
It can also be referred to as the plaines of the dead. It is where the spirits of the lost go, if you hadn't already guessed. It's borders are the most fluid, or easy to bypass. At least if you already belonged in that world. Or are being pulled out of it.

The ghosts of this realm are the entities with the easiest time moving between fields and realities.

The suits still exist there, but they are much less prevalent... and we'll they just work differently.

Necromancy works by pulling the spirits from the continuous field and putting them back in their body's in their original field, that is if done correctly. Since the continuous field is so weird in it's own right, the rules of Necromancy are equally odd. (And a life witch would do similar things and have similar rules as a necromancer to make their powers work.)

> The Mind Scape;
The mind scape is where thoughts come to life, there are many types of thoughts, but those the most thought through tend to be the most stable, clear and powerful in this realm. Less fleshed out thoughts tend to be smaller and more wispy, with ever changing and harder to pin down appearances. Although they are not necessarily weaker. Sadder thoughts tend to be more shadowy and happy thoughts brighter. Essentially, if a thought has an overwhelming feeling attached to it. That makes its way into it appearance.