MY UNTOLD STORY

Hi Everyone, 

This is Sil Anon, I hope you will take time to read this as I mustered up the courage to write this

I  just want to tell you something, but first let me apologize for not being able to be active and update this story like what I've promise, it's been almost a year I think or maybe more than (I'm not really sure) Anyway, last year I've been diagnosed  with Anxiety Disorder, again. I tried to be fine until I almost give up. The worst part of anxiety attacks is that you may not even know why you're crying or upset; instead, you may just be thinking about all the things that are wrong with your life. And none of my family knows and even my closest best friends, so I've been battling this alone, silently. Until, it hit me, the tiredness, anger, feeling of loneliness hit me really hard that I feel like I lost myself, I don't even know what I feel anymore and earlier his month, for some reason  thought of ending it, my suffering, pain and hardships. To be honest I didn't even able to think about my love ones, I just lost it, I was in front of the wide ocean as my tears fall, fortunately, my classmates saw me and able to save me, they drag me out of the ocean. I was crying, just crying. nobody knows how many times I've sat in my room and cried, how many times I've lost hope, how many times I've been let down, how many times to hold back tears. sometimes the strongest people are the one who cried behind closed doors and fight battles that nobody knows about. My family and friends is actually away from me as I am now studying here at province alone, living in the dormitory. My mom found out what happened and immediately called me, at first I tried to hide my pain but then she ask me "Are you okay?" when I heard it, I cried, I heard my mother cried through phone, my friends are all worried. You know what hurts the most? when you can't explain what you're feeling. lying in bed, staring blankly, but you can feel your heart getting heavy by the second and there's nothing you can do but cry your heart out. 

Anyway, right  now, I'm taking proper medications and therapy, I also want me to be okay, so don't worry, I hope everything will be okay too

Sincerely,

Your Author

Sil Anon