CHAPTER 8: THIEVES

On the other hand...

YURI'S POV

The sun is already scorching hot when the four of us, Kkura Unnie, Yujin, Minju and I arrive at the Shadow Hunter's Kingdom and we are surprised by what we saw, the whole castle is in chaos, the shadow hunters are all over the place and it looks like they were looking for something.

"Enchantresses!"

The new leader of Shadow Hunters, Chief Master Pryor called. We turned around and saw her in full armor gear, he respectfully bow to us, and we also did bow

"What is happening here? Why are you wearing your armor?"

Yujin asked as she looked around

"Thieves, enchantress"

He answered as we walked inside the castle

"Thieves? You got robbed? What they took?"

Kkura Unnie continuously asked

"Well, two weeks earlier there was a stealing incident that happened in the castle's arsenal, where weapons are stored. We thought it was just a simple case of stealing but then it happened continuously, and this time they steal one of the most precious objects in the castle"

He explained, we all looked at each other when we heard all of the said and he showed us a small empty box

"Master, what is that most precious object you're talking about?"

I asked, which made the other girls curious.

"The key to the Portal of Crypt, enchantress"

"What?!"

Yujin exclaimed when she heard this, As I remember, that key is the one that the Yujin get from the leader of Dark Shadow last war in exchange for the Healer's Heartiz Necklace. She gave it to Master Pryor after the war ended between the two Kingdoms.

"I'm sorry enchantress Yujin, I know how hard you worked just to get that key. We really tried to protect it, I didn't imagine those thieves can be able to get through the enchantment surrounding the vault of arsenal"

"The fact that they able to get through the vault of arsenal despite the strong enchantment means they are not ordinary thieves"

Minju said and we all agreed

"The questions here are who are those thieves and why did they steal the key of Portal Of Crypt?"

I asked, the fact that these things are happening after the appearance of the bloody moon, means something definitely weird going on here in Oneiric. After this bloody moon appears, Oneiric has surrounded by different unexplainable events like the mysterious fog, this root of death, and now these thieves that stole one of the most important things in Oneiric.

"So, what are you going to do Master?"

Minju asked, and Master just sigh devastated

"Is there any way we can find who those thieves are?"

She added, and something popped into my mind

"Well, there might be a way"

They looked at me surprised as I said those, but you can see in the way they looked that they are anticipating what I'm gonna say

"Well... I-it could be... A little dangerous but--"

"If it's dangerous we're not going to do it"