CHAPTER 5: THE SON OF THE GUARDIAN OF THE SUN

MINJU'S POV

As we're waiting for the other to come back from their mission on the other side of Oneiric, except for Eunbi Unnie, the rest of us decide to gather here in Wonyoung's room, we are currently trying to help to decode the ONEIRIC BOOK at the same time talk about what happened for the past few days, the bloody moon, that mysterious fog that suddenly came out from nowhere and of course we also talk about the traitor that might just around us, observing and waiting for the right time to attack. 

Ugh! For goodness sake! When is this! chaos going to stop!

"Yah, Kim Minju!"

I flinched when I heard Hyewon Unnie call my name, I look around and saw the others looking at me

"You seem troubled, Is there something wrong?"

"No, Not that trouble, It's just I'm thinking about the situation we're going through"

I said, everyone, became quiet when Wonyoung suddenly shouted

"Found it!"

We all turned to her because of this, she is holding the Oneiric Book and a piece of paper

"What? What did you find Wonyoungie?"

Yujin asked so Wonyoung proceed to read the book

"The Gaian Kingdom is the original home of 3 most powerful leaders of Oneiric World, The son of the guardian of the sun, The ruler of the dark and the Destined Leader of Oneiric."

"Wait, who are they?"

I asked, I never read something about these and I never knew that there are 3 powerful leaders, who are they, and what places they are leading?

"I think it is better if Wonyoung continue to read the next paragraph"

Sakura Unnie suggested and Wonyoung nodded and did what she was told to do

"The 3 leaders are known to be loyal with each other and to the Oneiric World, the deities gave them powers that no one can get. As the Gaian Kingdom soars, the 3 leaders decide to build another two kingdoms, and divide the people for them to lead the Oneiric World properly, they asked the deities to help them build the other 2 Kingdom which is now known as Oneiric and The Kingdom of Shadow, Oneiric became the central Kingdom of this world as this is where the sacred temples can be found"

"So that means the first kingdom is not Oneiric? It's Gaian? Why they didn't write this in Oneiric history books?"

Hitomi asked, her eyes looked surprised because of what we just heard, I can't blame her though, this information is really surprising

"When the three kingdoms are finally founded and divided, The Deities gave them the Heartiz Crystal and the book of Oneiric also known as the book of deities ."