Chapter 4 - Butterfly Effect

Start from the beginning

''I see! Don't worry, I'm definitely not going to screw this up Miku!''

''A-actually, I was against this tutor thing at first...''

Bruh. I'm screwed, If somehow their parents don't like my performance, I will probably be fired.

''B-but! Because it's you, Fuutarou, I might give it a chance...'' Miku stated with a certain reddish color on her cheeks.

''I'm relieved.''

I am certainly fucking not, All my financial income is on the line.

So, with some little chit-chats we entered the elevator and go to the upper levels. They must be living on the top floor if the address information I got from their dad is correct.

''Everyone will be there, right? I hadn't met all of you.''

'' Yes, we all know that a tutor will come to the house today. But I suppose I am the only one knows that our tutor is you.''

As we were talking, the elevator doors opened and we stepped out. Miku was leading the way, but if I had known that I was going to be interacting with high school girls, I would have been more cautious. Geez.

''T-this is the place.'' Her voice seems somehow shaked. Is she bringing a boy to their house for the first time?

The inside of their house was exactly as I had imagined, it smells of wealth. Although it looks like a simple house, it is actually a penthouse decorated with many furniture and various expensive stuffs. Living here must have cost a lot of money.

I...better be careful. One wrong step and If I break something expensive my life will be over.

''Why there is no one here?!...''

But what really bothers me is that there is no one around. Miku told me that everyone knows that a tutor is coming today, so why this place is more emptier than the -POSTAL 3 Lovers Community-?

''Nino is probably taking a shower now, she always acts faster us after she comes back from school.  As for the others, they must be in their rooms.''

''I'm here, I'm here!'' A loud yet energetic voice called us from above the stairs.

''Yotsuba...''

''Miku welcome ba---UESUGI-SAN?!''

''Yo.'' I greet her.

Yotsuba shocked when she saw me, which is...probably normal.

''W-What are you doing here? Why are you with Miku?! Is there something between you two!!''

''NO!'' 

''NO!''

Surprisingly, we said it at the same time with Miku.

''I leave the explanation to you Miku or this situation's gonna get even more confusing.''

''O-okay...''

.
.
.

''I see! Mou...This was completely unexpected, but I'd rather have Uesugi-san's assistance than that of an unknown man.''

''Yotsuba, can I hug you?''

She sweatdrops; ''I'll call Ichika and Itsuki right away.''

After a short time a new face I had never seen came down from upstairs.

''Ara ara, someone new joined us? Uwaaah~''  The mystery girl yawned, probably asleep before I arrived.

''Her name is Ichika, our eldest.'' Miku stated while she was sitting on the couch silently.