Chapter 17. Nervousness.

En başından başla

So he helped me because he is interested in humans..?

"A-alright... T-thank you for helping me..." I said, the sound of my voice bearly hearable.

His hands were still wrapped around me, they made sure I couldn't leave. I really wanted to go. His knife was gone atleast.

"C-could I go now..?" I asked, unsure if he would actually let me go.

"Oh, yeah sure, bye Iruma.~" He moved his hands and I could finally leave.

Once I left the bushes, I ran across the garden into the locker room. There were a lot of people here, most complaining about how much effort walking around costed them.

It really was a bother though.

Once I opened my locker, everything looked different, my books were placed in another order, the chocolates were gone and there was a letter.

So thats Kiriwo's?

I put the letter together with the books I needed and closed my locker.

I was slowly getting nervous, I had almost forgotten that I promised Asmodeus and Clara a kiss. They were probably waiting for me.

I ran back, away from the locker room, trough the garden, running trough the halls, where someone told me to "stop running in the halls."

Once I got near the cafeteria, my heart wouldn't stop pouncing. My throat felt dry. I swallowed, mentally preparing myself for what was about to happen.

I took a step into the cafeteria, it was as crowded as always. I walked up to the table where the both of my friends sat at, and sat next to them.

I couldn't look at them. I was so nervous.

Asmodeus had already gotten everyone a meal, yet I didn't dare take a bite.

No one talked for a while, we were probably the only silent table in the entire cafeteria.

Clara was the one to break the ice after a meal where no one ate and the silence was louder than the people around us. "I-Iruma.. S-so when a-are you.."

I knew what she ment. I just felt so incredibly akward and nervous at the same time. It is as if my head had stopped working.

I knew that I had to do it, I had promised them after all. I couldn't let them down now, but how would I do this?

If Clara would go first she would be happy right? And I would have more time before I kissed Asmodeus.

Wait why am I thinking like that? I still don't like him. Im just nervous because this is the first time im giving someone a kiss, thats all. Theres nothing weird about kissing your friends, right? And its not weird kissing a boy, right?

With my new, self proclaimed confidence I stood up. I was so not ready for this. My heart was beating in my chest, wanting to jump out.

I first went to Clara, who was on the opposite side of the table. Clara and Asmodeus usually trade the seat with each other. And it was Clara's turn to sit on the opposite side this time.

Once I got there, I sofly grabbed her head, and gave her a gentle kiss right on the forehead.

Clara didn't say anything, and neither did I. I was too afraid to look at the expression on her face, and I think she was afraid to look too.

Now was Asmodeus's turn.

I was already very nervous, so why am I so much more than nervous than with Clara?

I turned around.

My heart was racing in my chest, my throat felt as dry as sandpaper, lungs were screaming for air, my chest was filled with axiety, my stomach was making weird dances and my head was cloudy.