Right as I finish my phone buzzes.

Erica

Be safe

And be back for skate training

Tom

Don't do anything crazy

Be safe

"Luna you ready?" I ask. "Yeah!" She shouts. Seconds later my phones ringing for a facetime call. Trevor. "Hey" I answer. "Hey" he says smiling. "What's up?" I ask. "Just bored" he answers. "Why not go out with the guys?" I suggest. "They wanted to but I dont feel like it" he says.

I raise my eyebrows "why not? We're not together trev" I remind him. He shrugs "just don't wanna go out" he says. "Trevor go out and have fun" I tell him. "Jamie isn't either, he's actually next to me staring at a photo of luna" he says showing him.

We both laugh "okay fine stay in then" I give in. "What are you doing?" He asks. "We've both got meetings in New York tomorrow so we're leaving for our flights" I lie. "Oh" he frowns.

Dang it. I hate seeing him sad.

"Just a few more days trev" I remind him. "I know" he groans. "It'll be worth it" I tell him. "Yeah?" He asks. I nod "yeah" I answer. "We've gotta go! Bye trevor" luna says. "Was that luna?" Jamie asks in the back.

She sighs "baby I'll text you" she tells him. "Okay babe" he shouts. Trevor rolls his eyes "okay I'll let you go, have a safe flight" he says. "Bye trev" I reply hanging up. "I hate lying to him" I sigh. "I know but let's go" she says.

After ubering to the airport we get on the next flight to vancouver and Jamie being jamie told luna what hotel they're staying at and what room.

3 hours and 5 minutes later we've landed. "De-baording takes so long" I groan holding my carryon and standing. "I know just be patient" she says. "Me and patient don't get along" I reply. "I know I know" she responds.

We get an uber from the airport to the hotel once we got through. "What floor?" I ask. "4" she answers. I nod pressing the button and moving my leg up and down nervously.

"Why so shakey?" She asks. "Dunno" I answer. I stop moving my leg as we get off on the floor "come on" she says. We find the room and she knocks a few times.

I hear someone groan "we didn't order room service who's showing up at our door?" I hear trevor on the other side. "I dont know just open it see who it is" jamie says. A few seconds later he opens it "Jamie!" Trevor shouts then lifts me up in a hug. "I missed you" he whispers.

Jamie comes out and sees luna "holy fuck" he says before pulling her in for a hug. Trevor puts me down "what are you doing here?" He asks surprised. "We decided to surprise you" I answer.

He smiles and rests a hand on the side of my face "thank you" he whispers then rests his head against mine. "That way we can be together when the news drops" I add. "Great" he says.

Jamie carries luna into the room and trevor lays on his bed so I crawl in beside him and rest my head in the crook of his neck. "So you came for the game?" He asks. "Yes and to yknow" I say wiggling my eyebrows.

"Oh duh, we'll get another room" he says. "Can we like now?" I ask. "You're deprived arent you?" He asks. "She wouldn't stop complaining about not getting your dick" Luna says. "You said the same about jamie" I reply defensively. Trevor smirks "ok I'll go down and get us another room" he says.

After kissing my cheek he leaves the room and both jamie and Luna look at me with raised eyebrows "so what's going on with you two?" Jamie asks. "We're friends that have sex, and we're also fake dating" I answer.

He shakes his head "that's gonna get complicated, and one or both of your feelings are gonna get hurt" he tells me. "Awe baby that's what I've been telling her" luna gushes. Gross.

I sigh "this is what we're comfortable doing" I reply. They shake their heads "just don't fuck with his feelings because you know he's had a crush on you for awhile" jamie says. "I'm not going to" I reassure him.

Luna smiles "she would never, she's definitely just denying her feelings for him" she says. Before I could reply Trevor's back with our hotel keys.

"See you" we both say as we leave the room. Trevor turns to me before we go to the room "I can't believe you're here" he says. I smile "surprise" I say before leaning up and kissing him.

He smiles against my lips and kisses me back. Before we go any further he pulls away "best surprise" he whispers. "Let's go have sex til the sun comes up" I whisper back.

We get to the room and he lifts me up then tosses me onto the bed. "You just keep getting more and more beautiful" he whispers looking down at me. My face heats up and I blush "oh stop it" i gush. "never" he whispers leaning down and kissing me gently.

Our lips move together and I feel his hand move up my sides and one slips inside my pants. "Mmm so wet" he whispers feeling me. "Just fuck me trevor" I mumble against his lips.

"Did you bring any protection?" He asks. "Yeah my bag" I answer pointing at it. He leans down grabbing one while I sit up and take his pants off. "Your hard already" I whisper grasping it with my hand.

He smirks "babe we can kiss and I'll get hard" he replies. "True" I say blushing. He groans as I move my hand up and down the shaft "don't you want it inside?" He asks.

I look up at him and nod "I do" I answer. He leans down "then get on your stomach" he whispers before kissing me deeply. I kiss back before pulling away and moving onto my stomach.

He lifts my ass up into the air then slips a finger in causing me to moan loudly. "Shhhh" he whispers moving his fingers in and out. "Keep going" I let out. He adds a finger and flicks them up hitting my g-spot.

My moans fill the room for a couple minutes and right as I'm about to cum he takes his fingers out. "That's not nice" I tell him. "And? I wanna feel you cum around me" he replies before thrusting deeply.

"Fuck trevor" I let out. He holds my hips while thrusting and grunting. "I'm close" I moan out. "Cum baby" he tells me. I rest my head on the pillow while my back starts to give out.

We continue for what feels like an hour and then he hands me his shirt to wear before laying beside me. "So what is in the article?" He asks. "It'll say we really like each other and we're having fun" I answer.

He nods "okay and I say that we've gone on a couple dates and I'm happy so far?" He asks. "Yes" I answer. "Great" he whispers then kisses my forehead. "Trev, are you sure you wanna do this?" I ask him.

_______________________________

Hehe share your thoughts

Vote
Comment
Follow me