✨🌛Season 2🌜✨

"Usagi, hurry up. I have to go to the Star with Vega and Selena. Mamo-chan and Kaiser-chan is going to be there.'' Said Serena.

Usagi shot up, knowing how her boyfriend is. Kai isn't not like Mamoru. He's different when he's Prince Cole.

The couple + the cat couple ( Selena and Vega are dating like Luna and Artemis. Selena is now staying with Minako and Vega)

"Ok, Vega, do your thing." Serena said, his star shape on his forehead starts glowing as her's starts to glow. Serena's princess outfit starts to appear as her star mark turns to a Moon shape. Before she went to the fountain, Mamoru grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a kiss.

"Be safe, Renako" Mamoru whispered.

"Sure, Mamo-chan" Serena replied, kissing his lips again.

As soon as Vega and Selena access the shield, they were up up and away. Kai wrapped his arm around Usagi as Mamoru wasn't digging the scene.

"So, what do you think about Serena's hair?" Kai asked.

"She just gets more beautiful than ever..." Mamoru replied, looking at the stars.

"She'll be back" Usagi said as Kai and Mamoru raised a eyebrow.

"And what are you going to tell your parents when they find out that their other daughter isn't with her younger twin, bunhead?" Kai asked.

"I lied by telling them that Rena-chan is at a cram school with Ami for the a few days" Usagi sweat dropped.

"Ok, let's get go home or Bunhead is going to be late like always" Said Mamoru, making Kai laugh.

Usagi knew that she should've agreed with Queen Serenity and King Polo about the training.

"Says the one who doesn't want to be third wheel " Usagi teased, making the three laugh.

"We didn't do that to Serena-chan, so let's not do it to bro-chan" Kai laugh as they walked home.

Sailor Star season 2: