Just as he was finding an excuse to change the topic a familiar giggle caught both of their attention and they both know whom does this giggle belongs to.
Jimin smiled cheekily and screamed, " Rosé,  here, baby " waving his hands . Jimin approached Rosé and took her in his arms and landed his lips on her.

"Anneyong Taehyung sunbae". Taehyung lifted my chin as he heard Lisa greeting him in her sweet voice with a smile ,just like she greets any other male in this world. Taehyung peeked her through the barbell and wandered his eyes all over her body and again back to her eyes.

"Yeah, anneyong " he managed to say and again averted his eyes from her and put his barbell in his space.

Lisa was wearing a quite revealing outfit today.
Her back was on display and with that sports bra her cleavage is visible when she bent to greet him . No doubt men will get boner today. She was making their gym time worthy.

The girls left them, but Taehyung still looking at Lisa's fading back and her ass bouncing from side to side.

He felt a hand on his shoulder and looked up finding Jimin giving him the smug look.

" So this was your reason for distraction ? You better take your chance and claim that ass as yours or else you will be having a tough competition, dude" As Jimin was done giving his advice he patted Taehyung's shoulder and left giving him some alone time to think.

Taehyung thought he never really reached out for Lisa and made any conversations with her. Lisa was always surrounded with her friends, he just didn't find any opportunity to reach her. Jimin words are true there are many who wants her ,so he needs to take his step now.

With these thoughts in his head Taehyung roamed his eyes looking for Lisa.

There she was, lying against the chest press machine minding her business and there her fanboys paying hungry looks at her.

Without wasting any time Taehyung approached her and took a moment just to look at her. Lisa's chest was raising and falling with rhythmically sweat dripping down her chin down to her neck and down towards her cleavage, her collarbones looked so sexy that he want to nibble on them .

It almost takes all for Taehyung not to pounce on her right then, right there without caring of anyone's presence.

It was exactly 2 weeks and a half since she joined this gym but Taehyung's life got full of chaos.

Getting a hold of his inner desires and crouched down to Lisa's eyes level, observing her movements.

" Yeah, Sunbae needs something ?" pausing her activities Lisa asked as she noticed Taehyung.
Taehyung hummed.

-" Are you busy tonight ?"

Lisa thought for a second and shook head from side to side as a " No".

-" Okay, let me pick you up for dinner."

"Eh? Sunbae will pick me up , but why all of a sudden?" Lisa interrogated with wide eyes, not believing what is happening.

-" Why ? You don't want to dine with me ?"

" No, it's not like that. Don't misunderstand, Sunbae. I am just a bit surprised." Lisa explained waving her hands in front of him.

-" Alright. Tonight at 7 I'll be picking you up. "
said Taehyung holding Lisa's wavering hands and kissing the back of it. He looked at Lisa's parted lips and the sweat dripping down her chin .

-" Don't expose your body this much. You are making situations hard for me." Taehyung wiped her chin with his thump and run his fingers over her back line. The corners of his lips lifted up seeing how Lisa's body tensed under his touch and her flustered face.