The Birthday -4

"Ahh, my bad. My hand just slipped" said Taehyung witha hint of amuse in his voice.
Lisa thought, " The door is locked, I lost my phone, can't contact anyone and now I'm trapped here . Please someone come and get me."
"No one isn't coming here for your rescue, honey . Now it's just we both are alone", Taehyung seemed to read her mind.

Lisa flinched hearing his hoarse voice. She put her hands on his shoulders pushing him away, but he was too rigid to move. Lisa's face was red with anger , breaths flaring, chest heaved with each breath. She looked at him with anger filled eyes and said ,"Let me go ,you jerk".

- Taehyung just chuckled and again threw her on the mattress, she tried to get up, but was prevented by him. He pushed her shoulders harder, made her back laid on his bed and immediately havored above her locking her body between him and the hard flat object under her.
-"How could l, when l finally get to hold you, inhale your scent , kiss you ,touch your every single curves ,feel you inside out
, do as l please. " And with just one thin moment his lips find their ways to her plum ones, uniting their haunting breaths in deep, intoxicating kiss. Her blood rippled , feeling Taehyung's  crush on her lips. Meanwhile , his fingers traced her back and fumbled the zip of the dress , his left hand pressed Lisa's nape- deepening the kiss."
"nnnnnnggggh"

It started with soft crush until Taehyung traced her lips with his tongue , playing there twisting the tongue of a woman who was panting with haunting breaths. Everything was hot and Taehyung started giving rough sucks. He bit the woman's lips while crushing occasionally, their mixed saliva running down Lisa's long neck . Lisa didn't reply, just let Taehyung explore her mouth. Her body was limp and her  legs turned jelly. Taehyung's touch on her body made her nerves tense. There was feeling of heat running through the layers of her skin and thousands of butterflies flapping their wings in her stomach.

'Aahh'
Lisa was unable to held back the moan when Taehyung sucked too hard on her lips, making her grip his sturdy shoulders .
At that time Taehyung's butterfly kisses filled her face , and she just let it go- too limp.
  Until she felt a cold tough on her back.
" Oh no" her back was exposed and Taehyung's hand was stroking her back and the bra strap. Lisa got back to her senses and tried to free herself from his trap but it was all in vain. Taehyung pinned both of her wrists above her head and again dived into her neck.
Lisa a felt a cold touch on her neckline , he was tracing her collarbones with his tongue and occasionally biting it, sipping her skin. Lisa's neck muscles tensed and she but her lips hard trying to control her moans . He finally crushed the skin of her neck visibly leaving a redmark.

Lisa's body trembled.

"Ssssshhhhh, no "
Lisa hissed . Taehyung opened his eyes looked at the kiss mark , kissed it and admired his art.

Taehyung looked at Lisa, her red swollen lips, her red lipsticks smudged , messy hair, mole under her neck,loose wrinkled dress slightly exposing her cleavage that rose and fell in a unsynchronised manner and her tightly closed eyes. Taehyung's passion rose to it's peak and felt his pants grew too stiff. He pulled out a dagger from the night stand and placed it on Lisa's chest. Shocked by the metallic touch Lisa opened her eyes and terrified looked at Taehyung's face.
-"Is he gonna stab me , now?"
Taehyung gave her a smug look and traced her face with the dagger. Goosebumps rose all over her skin and Lisa again closed her eyes. Next moment she felt the metal to rest on her cleavage and Taehyung dragged it down tearing down her dress .
-"Agghh. Naaah"  Lisa cried and freed her wrists from Taehyung's grip and covered her exposed chest.

" Don't worry Jagi I'll get you even more beautiful dress you want. No need to be disappointed." Taehyung said with a smirk on her face .