Caught

Taehyung never thought that his mind would get this frustrated over a little girl . Well, to be honest that little girl ain't little anymore.

He can tell cause he has been observing her ever since she joined the same gym as him.

From her day one she caught manies attentions, and not to lie he is one of these manies . He often caught multiple pairs of eyes wandering over her figure. Like, who wouldn't glance at her . She has pretty much grown up. She greeted him the first day, as he was her senior during Middle High, but they were not that close. UNFORTUNATELY.

It didn't take much of a time for her to get along with everyone due to her cheerful and friendly behaviour.

He saw how she befriended the male population in the gym with ease , how she talked to them , how they tease her, mess with her, get very touchy with her, prank her, how she responds them with a smile without any complain .
She was totally giving them these chances to flirt . She was the hot topic of discussion among the guys.

He can tell cause he evesdropped, when Jaehyun and Mingyu discussed how perky her ass looks in those tight workout leggings, how she sways her hips when she walks and how sexy and smooth her back looks. They were right though.

Lalisa Manoban, the Thai-Swiss transferee student. She was 12 in 7th grade , when he entered the High School. Now she is 21 ,will turn 22 this march, already graduated from High School and now a student of Seoul National University majoring in Psychology.
It's been almost 10 years since he last saw her as they both joined in different High Schools. Back then she used to have shoulder length light brown hair with pretty bangs and ate a lot cotton candy. Now she has dyed her hair to black , cut it even shorter like a bob, but still loyal to her bangs.

She is still single, no boyfriends , never hooked up with anyone, doesn't go to dates even though she gets asked out a lot.

He can tell because she is bestfriends with Jimin's girlfriend Rosé.

Taehyung is thankful to God that he atleast received some perks of raising the garbage of a bestfriend. Apart from being friends with guys of her age, she is close to , Sehun, Hanbin and even Jimin. Bestfriends with Bam bam. He is sure Haruto secretly crushes on her even Lisa is pretty elder than him.

The boy was all smiley when Lisa pinched his cheeks and noses.

He even caught once Yeonjun deliberately removing his jacket in front of Lisa displaying his body just to tease her.

Tsk, these boys can't even help themselves.

Back in Middle High she was a bubbly little girl full of positivity and happiness. Now, she has turned into a fine young lady.

He can tell because he often caught himself staring at her. He has observed the parts of her body which were flat then are fuller now , her toned abdominal muscles, her booties and perky brests.

Taehyung sometimes looks at his hands imagining how perfectly her breasts would fit in his palm. Not so big not so small, just perfect.

Shaking his head to get rid of these thoughts, Taehyung focused more on his barbell. But, it wasn't easy to get rid of her, Lalisa Manoban lives rent free in his mind and soul.

" Hey, What are you looking so troubled for ?"
Taehyung got out of his trance as he heard a voice spoke up behind him.
Without turning his head he said "Nothing" as he already knew the owner of the voice is Jimin.

Jimin just raised one of his eyebrows and tilting his head said, " Your 'nothing' sounds like something is going on in your mind" .

Taehyung knew that his words didn't sound convincing at all. But, what is he supposed to tell him ? Should he tell him that "he is curious about how big Lisa's tits are? How is her body smell? How curvey her body is ? How sexy is her back line is ? " No right. He can't possibly tell Jimin his not so holy thoughts he has been harbouring about Jimin's  girlfriend's bestie.