Chapter 2: Teenage Memories

Start from the beginning

The camera turns to Duncan, who was dancing and partying without a care.

The camera turns back to Mery and Allie, stood there in silence for a few seconds as Allie decided to put the punch bowl down and gets herself a cup of it. As Allie was taking a drink of the spiked punch.

Mery: I was the one that spiked the punch with a whole bottle of hardcore whiskey. ( She said calmly and honestly )

Allie choked on her drink and spat out her drink in shock.

Allie: Holy ( beep )! ( To Mery: ) It was you!?

Ivy: That's my girl!

-----------------------------------------------------------
( Memory # 2: Mery goes to the vice principal's office )

Ivy and Duncan were in the vice principal's office with Mery, who was standing up as Vice Principal Blister, a humanoid dragon wearing a suit, was scolding them.

Vice Principal Blister: ( scoldingly pointing a claw at the three, mostly Mery: ) Do you not know that sneaking in and out of school gets you into serious trouble!? Punishable by five weeks in detention.

Mery glares at Vice Principal Blister and slapped his claw away, causing him to let out a whine. Ivy and Duncan looked at her in shock.

Mery: Do you not know that being a ( beep ) gets you into serious trouble? Punishable by ( beep ) you! ( She said as she flipped off the vice principal )

Ivy and Duncan were in completely shock and were smiling.

Duncan: We have created something awesome.

Ivy: I know... And I'm ( beep )ing sober right now for once in my teenage life.

-----------------------------------------------------------
( Memory #3: Greggnant )

Mery and Angus were in the kitchen, Mery was holding a knife as she was going to help Angus with cutting up some watermelon, but they saw that the watermelon was missing.

Angus: Hey, where's that watermelon we bought this morning?

Gregg: ( Off-screen: ) Oh, Angus! It's a miracle!

Mery and Angus turned to Gregg, who was standing next to them with his back turned to them, hiding something.

Gregg: I'm... ( Turns around, to reveal that he was holding the watermelon under his shirt ) Greggnant!

All three of them failed to hold back their laughter and bursted into laughter. Causing the watermelon to fall and break, making a mess as well as it caused the three to panic like they had murdered someone for some  reason.

Gregg: ( loud gasp ) MY BABY!

Mery: Uh, W-what do we do, Papa Gregg?

Gregg: Quick! We have to hide the body before anyone notices!!

-----------------------------------------------------------
( Memory # 4: Every morning )

Mery sat up quickly after her alarm clock rang.

Mery: I'm super depressed! ( She said with a smile )