New student - pt 3

(And the final part of "New student", hope you guys enjoy this,)

In case you forgot who she is just go to the introduction... or you can just look here

*new info added

Name: Luanna Mary DavidsonDicription: she the emo girl

Dicription: she the emo girl. She likes art, she sometimes hurt herself, likes being alone most of the time, and can get very dominating and over protective to the person she deeply loves if she has to, persistent when she wants something, and randomly gets hot and bothered(if you know what I mean), loves you, not sure how to feel about Rebecca or her group, knows how to fight but gets scared when there's to many people, she is taller then you of course

And also guys... this book isn't a yandere book, I have no idea where your getting the yandere from but it's not, and if you ask what do I mean, I see it being added to a yandere reading lists, a lot of people had added it to their yandere reading list... so again it's not a yandere book, I'm not saying to take it out, I'm giving a heads up. And if your getting the idea that this book is a yandere book I'm sorry.

Any pictures used in this chapter do not belong to me

Still your POV

As I wake up, I noticed it was just Rebecca, Ashley, and me on the bed. I look around to not find any of the other girls. I sit up and slowly made my way towards the end of the bed. And I slowly brought my foot on the floor. But instead of the hard wooden floor, my foot touched something soft and squishy. Confused at first, I looked down to see, the rest of the girls on the floor with the extra blankets on them. Some of them are cuddling and some have their own space. And looking beneath me, I see a girl with black hair, with a sports bra on and panties. And my foot is on her left tit... I then slowly picked up my foot hoping I don't get it ripped off. And slowly made my way out more towards the left so I don't touch her. I then stand up and and look back at the girl, looking at her kinda reminds me of Rebecca, but she's seems a little less built then Rebecca but has some nice mucelcses on her. I then stopped looking at her to not look like a creep and decided to go downstairs and make breakfast for everyone, not before I change my attire. I say as I walking back to my room.

Timeskip

Now I know some of them love working out, so I made some protein meals. Like a protein pancake

 Like a protein pancake