Ashley's bet (limeish lemon)

(It's Ashley's bet that's gonna be today's chapter so hope ya'll enjoy!! And some smut... it think it's just mostly smut...

P.s I've adopted a new writing style so I'm just giving you guys a heads up)

Your POV

Me and Ashley are in my room while Rebecca was just outside of the room... waiting... I slowly walk back to my bed and Ashley follows.

"What exactly are you gonna do to me?" I asked,

"Well if you had to know~ the bet allowed me 15 minutes to do whatever I want with you thanks to Rebecca~" she said happily,

"What makes you think I'm gonna let you do whatever you want with me huh?"  I said while folding my arms,

"Oh I'm sorry—"

She started walking towards me grabs my arm, and pulls me towards her. Our faces are inches away from touching. Her eyes show a menacing glare with dominance, but her lips show a lust for something she wants.  And the both of you know what it is.

"—Who said I can't"

We both stare at each other, waiting for the other person to do something. I may love the dominance, but I'm will fight back if I have to. Unfortunately, both women are strong enough to do a judo throw on me with ease. But I'm sure I can manage.

"Me..." I said going closer to her face while folding my arms,

"Feisty~ I like it~" she says as she wraps her arms around my waist,

At first I didn't do anything but I decided to be more of a nuisance. So I smirked and closed my eyes.  Ashley sees this and thinks I gave in. She holds my hips tighter then I open my eyes, I grab her shoulder and place my foot behind hers. I quickly swept her feet making her in the air for a few seconds. Then I grabbed her and threw her in at the bed making sure she doesn't get hurt. Once she stops bouncing on the bed she realizes what happens. She sits up with her hands supporting her.

"What just—" she said before she stops and looks around,

"How did you do that!?"

"Experience" I said calmly,

"Damn, that was pretty sick"

"Thanks, but you should start doing something before your time runs out~" I said,

"What is that suppose to... OH NO!?"

Her eyes went wide as she quickly got up and ran at me, I got into a defensive stance as I was gonna defend myself from her. She went to grab me, but I quickly slapped her arm away from me. I grabbed it and tossed her at the door. She hits the door and growls as she turns around at me.

"If I remember correctly, didn't you used to do karate?" I asked,

"Yeah that and Teakwondo, Martial arts, and some Muay Thai" she said proudly says with her arms on both hips,

"How are you able to do all of those??"

"Simple... rich family" she says,

"Wait your rich!?" I yell,

"Yeah.. Becca never told you?" She replied,

"Yeah, no never mentioned it at all"

"Oh.. that's kinda surprising... well whatever" she said,

Nothing happens for a while, until she rushes at me and goes for a roundhouse kick, I block it with my hands but, with both hands on one side she quickly toke the advantage, and kicked me on the other side. I fell to my side as I hit the floor, and she gets on top of me and puts both my arms on the top of my head with both of her hand.