Once we're at his place our lips are connected right after the door closes. "Jump" he whispers. I jump and he catches me wrapping my legs around his waist and he walks over to his bathroom. He puts me on the counter then turns the shower on.

Trevor stands between my legs and I start eagerly unbuttoning his dress shirt.  "Slow down" he whispers. I look into his eyes "I need you" i whisper back. He nods and takes his shirt off then his pants "your turn" he whispers pulling my pants off.

A second later I pull him close and kiss him deeply. While our lips are moving in sync i feel him slip his finger inside and i moan against his lips. He pulls away and smirks before kneeling down in front of me.

He looks up and starts licking my clit while his fingers move inside. "Fuck trevor" I moan out. Just a few minutes later I'm cumming around his fingers.

"Damn" he whispers coming back up. "You amaze me everytime" I whisper looking into his eyes. "Yeah?" He asks. I nod biting my lip "uh huh" I mumble before kissing him deeply.

While we're making out he lifts the Jersey up and off of me then takes my bra off. "Ready?" He asks. I nod and he lifts me up carrying me over to the shower.

A minute later we're both soaking in water and our lips are moving in sync. "Ready?" He asks. I nod "yeah" I whisper. He thrusts up and I let out a loud moan, he smirks and starts moving his hips against mine and I run my hands up and down his back.

Our moans echo through out the bathroom and I finish a couple times "I'm close" he let's out. He thrusts a couple more times before pulling out "can I?" I ask. "You want to?" He asks. "After tonight yeah I do" I answer with a smirk.

He groans and then kisses me deeply "go for it" he whispers before putting me on my feet. I lower down onto my knees and look up at him through my eyelashes before taking him in my hand and moving my hand up and down then I start licking the tip.

"Fuck don't tease" he whimpers. "Yeah or what?" I ask smirking. He shakes his head "do you wanna be able to walk tomorrow?" He asks with raised eyebrows. "Is that a promise?" I ask.

I smirk as he shakes his head and puts his hand on the back of my head entangling his fingers in my hair "you bet" he answers with a smirk. I continue teasing him before I take it all in my mouth moving it in and out.

Trevor let's out a moan as it hits the back of my throat and i continue sucking. "I'm gonna cum" he moans out. I continue sucking then feel it shoot into the back of my throat.

After pulling away and swallowing I look back up at him and he seems to be in a daze "that was hot" he whispers. I stand back up and smirk "you're very welcome" I whisper.

"You're good at that" he says. I giggle "thanks I guess" I reply. He cups the sides of my face gently  "can we finish this shower then have a sex break" he asks. I nod "yeah of course" I answer.

We wash each others hair and he runs his hands up and around every part of my body cleaning it "you're so beautiful" he whispers. "You're so sweet" I whisper back as he lifts my chin up to look at him.

He leans down "just telling you the truth" he whispers. I smile and peck his lips "well thank you" I reply and we finish having the shower.

After i get out he wraps me in a towel and kisses my forehead. "Do you want a new shirt?" He asks. "Sure" I answer following him into his room. While he's grabbing one I drop the towel and he walks back in then drops the shirt.