Chapter 23(🍋)

LEMON CHAPTER READER DESCRESSION ADVISED

You stood up and pulled Suna by his collar to your room, making out with him. He tossed you on the bed and got on top of you. Hungrily kissing you, his hands exploring your body. You got a phone call but ignored it. You continued to get calls and groaned. You put your phone on silent and tossed it away. Suna put on a condom and his hand made it to you upper thy. He caressed you before removing your clothing, taking off his shirt in the process. You were wearing the lingerie set he bought you.

"Were you planning this doll?" He said seductively, smirking. "Maybe" you replied, biting your lip. Suna ran his hands around your body, slipping off your lingerie in the process. He moved his fingers on your cilt, rubbing it, causing you to moan. He started to go faster, you moaned out at his pleasuring pace. He stopped and you frowned. "Rin why-" your voice hitched as he suddenly entered you.

His pace was painfully slow. "Faster Rin, please" You begged. "Anything for you doll~" he said, then he started to go unbelievably fast. The room was filled with the sounds of skin clapping and moans. Suna stopped and flipped you over so you were on all fours. He began again, going faster if humanly possible. You were moaning his name. Suddenly you felt a knot grown in your stomach. "Rin~ I'm gonna~ cum~" You moaned out.

"Hold on doll~" He replied, going deeper into you. You got to a point where you couldn't hold it anymore and you came. He continued, chasing his own orgasm. Your eyes rolled into the back of your head and your vision was blurry as you became over-stimulated with pleasure. Suna's thrusts became slower as he reached his limit. He cleaned you with a warm, damp rag. He helped dress you, then he dressed himself. The two of you cuddled and fell asleep.

(Y'all already know ima show u ur fit here u go!! if u dont like it then u can choose another 1)

You woke up a few hours later and noticed Suna was gone. You sat up and scanned your room. After a few minutes of you staring blankly at the wall zoned out, Suna came back. He had a bag from f/r(fav restaurant). "You hungry?" He asked, sitting next to you. "I'm starving!" You said, digging into the bag. Suna chuckled at you as you scarfed down your food.

"Have you seen my phone?" You asked, helping yourself to Suna's fries. He looked around the room and saw it on the floor, picking it up and handing it to you. "Thank you baby!" You said. "Holy shit!" You said, staring at your phone. "What?" Suna asked. "Hinata called me like 40 times" You said, dialing his number. "Hello? Are you okay? Are you dying?" You said, frantically. 'I'm fine, I just wanted to ask if I could come over.' He laughed. "Hinata you ass! You scared me!" You scolded him.

'Well why didn't you answer!? You scared ME because I thought you were dead!' He argued. "I was doing stuff!" You yelled back at him. 'Stuff? Or your boyfriend?' He asked, in a teasing tone. "Both" you replied, laughing. 'I'm at your house by the way.' Hinata hung up and bursted through the door. "I need to take away his key" You told Suna. Hinata ran into your room. "Y/N ARE YOU MOVING TO KOREA" Hinata said, he looked upset.

"No, I found a place to stay" You told him. "GOOD I SWEAR I WOULD KILL YOU IF YOU LEFT ME I LOVE YOU SO MUCHH!" He yelled. "Stop yelling" I told him. "Y/n did you eat all of my fries?" Suna asked. "No...?" You said, laughing. You gave Suna a kiss. "Hinata sat in-between the two of you. "Dude! Really?" You said. "Yep mhm yes for sure" He replied. "I think someone broke Hinata" Suna commented. You playfully slapped him on the arm.

"Hinata, move" You said, shoving him. "Ow Y/n! Meanie!" He said. You scooched over so you were in-between the two. "Oh, Atsumu just texted me." Suna said. "What'd he say?" You asked. "That they're ready for you whenever." You sighed. "I guess I have to text my mom.

you

Hey, I found a place to stay.

Mother

Okay hun. Just don't do anything that would get you murdered.
That would look terrible on your father and I's record.

you

Okay mom.

You turned off you phone and sighed, laying your head on Suna's shoulder.