25 - Three Brain Cells

Start from the beginning

You pointed to the biggest dinosaur fossils with a cocky smile,"If it tried to eat me, I could take him."

Todoroki raised an eyebrow in amusement,"It's a herbivore."

You shrugged,"Maybe he'd do it because he felt threatened. I'm just that strong."

The man laughed tiredly. It was still a new sound but you loved it. He retorted,"It's also extinct. The closest we have to a dinosaur is your carnivorous plant and it's on your side."

"Yeah, Snappy knew which side was the winner", you grinned. You linked your arm with Todoroki's to lead him and rejoined everyone else. You took a moment to check who came: it was Midoriya, Uraraka, Iida, Asui, Shouji, Sero, and your three close friends. Four, if you included the man beside you.

You came to an understanding of why everyone was grouped up. A tour guide stood on a small platform, his voice extremely loud without a speakerphone yet he held one to his mouth in what was probably the loudest setting.

"WELCOME, SEEKERS!!!",you winced at the sound along everyone else. Even Todoroki flinched. His sluggishness seemed to vaporize,"MY NAME IS BENJAMIN, BEN FOR SHORT. I'LL BE YOUR GUIDE AND I'LL PROMISE YOU THIS--BY THE END OF TOUR, YOU'LL LEARN AT LEAST TEN FACTS THAT YOU'LL REMEMBER FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE! ISN'T THAT EXCITING?!"

Kaminari booed,"DON'T YOU DARE MAKE ME LEARN SOMETHING!!!"

The old man seemed taken aback. He cleared his throat and was about to stammer out a response before Iida joined in,"RESPECTFULLY, YOUR VOLUME IS INAPPROPRIATE IN A SETTING DESIGNED FOR THE STIMULUS OF THE MIND!!!"

The old man could only stare in bewilderment as Iida stepped up to the platform and took the speakerphone from his hands. The hero adjusted some settings on the tool before speaking out of it, his voice at the perfect level,"Good morning, everyone!!My name is Tenya Iida and I'll be your tour guide for the day."

Benjamin cried out,"Huh?!"

"If you follow me, I'll be taking you to the area honoring our dicoveries from outer space. The history is quite intricate. You see, when scientists first decided to..."

Todoroki sighed at the scene. He couldn't be surprised anymore. If anything, the only surprising part of it was that you somehow didn't join in. He looked beside him questioningly, eyes shooting wide open at the empty space beside him. 

For the second time within the past twenty four hours, you'd dissapeared from his side just like that. He approached Midoriya and Uraraka in alarm; Mina's warning to stay away from them couldn't be less important to him when it came to you.

Todoroki placed his hand on the pro-hero's shoulder, interrupting his conversation and Midoriya turned to him in curiosity. His big green eyes practically smiled,"Todoroki, hello!!"

"Have you seen (Name)?", he went straight to the point. Midoriya's face shifted to surprise before he smiled widely.

"She just left with Mina and Kirishima. Oh, and Kaminari too!!I'm sure they'll be back soon. (Last Name) wouldn't miss the garden tour."

He swore he felt a knife thrust into chest. The good mood Todoroki had from the past few hours in your company was shattered in that exact moment. Had you really left him without a second thought, without a word, and without considering how he'd feel not having you in his sight?For those three?

Had you really shown him more obstacles when it came to your time?

══════════════════

You purposefully looked off at the side as three sets of knowing eyes were on you. Kirishima's wide grin showed his pointed teeth,"So, that injury of yours, huh?"