5 - Someone Has To Worry

You peeked around the corner carefully and smiled when noticing the coast was clear; you didn't want to imagine the scolding you'd get from the workers for going against the biggest rule they'd emphasized throughout the entire tour.

But hey, your intentions weren't inappropriate, so you sneaking into the men's section of the baths in only a robe couldn't be that bad. 

You were trying to stay a distance away from the actual bath to respect people's privacy but it made it harder to find the person you were looking for. You pouted, looking at your phones screen. Did he not have his phone on him? It would explain why he wasn't answering your messages.

"C'mon, Todoroki...", you leaned against the wall and sighed with impatience. There was a chance he was already at the baths and you were making a fool of yourself. You nearly gave up when you heard quick footsteps behind you coming your way and perked up,"Awesom-"

"YOU CAN'T BE HERE!",you flinched at the person's voice. Out of all the workers, it was the one who'd been the most adamant about the rules and he looked pissed,"YOU SIGNED A CONTRACT!!!WE CAN KICK YOU OUT FOR THIS!!WE CAN MAKE YOU PAY A FEE!"

"Oh", you laughed nervously. The man reminded you of a bull the way he exhaled through his nose with a red face,"Am I in the men's section?That's so crazy. It says 'Women' right there", you pointed behind him.

The man straightened up,"What, no, that's not right", he looked behind him and shook his head before turning to you,"It says men!You're not a ma-", he stopped in shock when he realized he was talking to himself. The spot you'd been in was empty and he looked around frantically. The man muttered a few obscenities while pacing around furiously as he looked for you; when he heard a set of footsteps coming from behind him, he spun in his place, a finger pointing accusingly.

"YOU'RE A WOMAN!!YOU CAN'T BE HERE!!"

Todoroki looked at the short angry man with a perplexed expression. He heard a familiar suppressed laugh coming from somewhere down the hallway but the worker was too caught up in his mistake to acknowledge the clear sound. The hero only knew one person willing to go against customs so boldly and started questioning what you were up to.

"E-Endeavor's son!!I'm so sorry, please forgive me!!I thought you were the woman I saw in here!!", he bowed repeadately.

Todoroki raised an eyebrow as he looked down the seemingly empty hallway before turning to the frightened man,"My hero name's Shoto. It's okay", he paused slightly before pointing behind himsel with a blank expression,"I saw a woman run past me that direction. She had (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes."

"THAT'S HER!!THANK YOU, ENDEA-, SHOTO!!"

Now there couldn't be a doubt that it was you who worked up the poor man. The worker ran off the direction he was sent off into and Todoroki walked towards the direction he'd heard you, stopping in front of a janitor closet door. He stared at the door with a mountain of questions while he heard you fumble with the knob for a few seconds.

"...It locks from the outside. Can you help me out?"

Todoroki was in disbelief as he unlocked the door and you slammed the door open,"...So many cleaning chemicals...", you gasped out in between deep breaths. You had a hand on your chest as you took in some normal air. Todoroki's gaze on you was heavy and you met his eyes with a smile. You knew what kind of questions the man probably had.

Contrary to what you thought, Todoroki wasn't wondering what you were doing in the men's section. Not that the question wasn't there but now that he could see you, other questions were more important.

What were you thinking going to a men's area in nothing but a robe?You weren't considering that a stranger could get the wrong idea. You didn't care how scarcely you were dressed in the chance someone else found you instead of him. Despite how little he expressed it, throughout all your dumb jokes, you'd actually easily made a friend of him, so he was concerned.