Chapter 5: time and time again you seem to amaze me my love

The week of zilas's birthday

tuesday-Biology

I was in biology when i saw a delivery man walk in, " hello how may we help you sir?" he replied," i have a delivery for a ms. dericote?" i questioned, " thats me?" he handed me a small box then said, " the rest of the boxes and flowers are outside." da hell? " im sorry sir but what do you mean?" i got up walking out the door, " holy crap." a few students gathered by the door, one said, " thats a big ass teddy bear." i soon heard jayde, " he really wasnt kidding when he planned this." i saw a card in the flower bouquet. A girl said, " read it out loud."

I smiled opening the adorable card, " maisy, will you do me the honor and be my date to the coronation of alphas." i just heard squeals and awws. " will you be my date ms. dericote?" i saw zilas in a tuxedo with a big heart box of chocolates, " if you give me that box of chocolates hell yea i will. Im kidding i will either way."

And so that is how this week went a few boxes came to my dorm and then during the few classes i have he sent a few flower bouqets.

Friday: day of corination of alphas and zilas's birthday

" jayde i don't know what to do, i don't have a dress." we heard a knock and then she brung it in. i opened it seeing this gougoues white organza custom silk dress.  

I never would have expected it

I never would have expected it. It's gorgeous and fits like a glove. " I can't believe he would do this. Its like a dream." jayde questioned, " maisy zilas didnt get it. Someone else did. I can't make this up."

Jayde said, " Luna Audrey did. I don't know how but she got your measurements right hopefully"' I smiled, " I don't know who you are speaking of but yes she did and i don't know how." Lauren soon came in and said, " your welcome girl,besides you lookin fierce and ready to slay these bitches."

I sighed asking, " how did you get my measurements lauren?" she laughed, " firstly you got a snatched waist, secondly what do you think i did for my project in fashion?" " fair enough but i didnt expect you to keep them. And do i really looked snatched?"

They smiled agreeing, " now come we have a party to go to. And you got to go get your man."

Laurens outfit: