prologue:

Five years ago

Gibson Desert, Australia

" Love can only have a magnificent leap forward. Take that chance my love." with that joyce leapt out of the plane dropping a 1000 feet waiting to hit the ground. Lionel soon leapt into the air after his soulmate.

Somewhere on the ground, " did you complete the job?" Chancellor sighed in despair, " the job is done." " good because you know what will happen if the boss finds out if it wasn't done." chancellor snapped, " yes i know what would happen. You know I can't lose them. She's only doing this out of spite. All because he-" the man smacked him, " get your head together. You know she has eyes and ears everywhere." Chancellor hung his head down low.

" May the moon goddess have mercy on her soul. And may she be damned in hell." With that the couple flailed to get the parachutes undone. With no luck they reached the ground, with an exploding cloud of decayed dust. They waited a moment for the dust to clear. They slowly crept towards the bodies when they saw a figure come out of the shadows, " well done gentleman. I didn't think you had the balls to do so. But I guess I was wrong. You've impressed me."

The female figure soon pulled out an old fashioned western pistol, " but I must not leave any traces or loose ends. You understand right?" before they could say anything two gunshots rang out in the nightmare wasteland.