thirty-three

camila's pov

i walked into the hallway to get to my locker. once i reached the metal door, i unlocked it with my combination, dodging the many students pushing past me.

when i opened the locker door, i felt something fall to my feet. i looked down and my eyes widened.

right above my shoes, was the underwear that jack took from me. i let out a laugh as i picked up the lace. i looked around once more to see if anybody was looking, and then put it in my locker.

i suddenly felt hands cover my stomach and pull me in for a hug.

"hey, camila. did you get your surprise?" jack asked, smirking and laughed with a widened grin.

i rolled my eyes dramatically and smiled, "yeah, you're so funny. ha ha."

he laughed at my sarcasm, "are you going to change your classes? mr. artana said on morning announcements that we can change our schedules around for the rest of the semester, as long as we talk to the teachers ourselves."

i thought about it for a second, and then remembered that i actually did want to switch up my class schedule.

"yeah, i guess. are you going to?" i asked, as we made our way to the only class we have together, chemistry.

he opened the door for me and moved aside. i walked in and took a seat as he started talking, waiting for the teacher, ms. porter, to come in.

"yup. so, i was thinking," he hopped on the desk that i was sitting on and i looked up at him, "that we should change our classes so that we're in almost the same ones. together, i mean. because i only get to see you in this class, and after school obviously, but i want to see more of you, baby."

i nodded and blushed, while jack laughed. he pouted jokingly at me and i pretended to think about it.

"uhhh, no." i said, bluntly.

he knew it was a joke though, and rolled his eyes.

"kidding, yeah of course." i said, just as ms. porter walked in.