"I didn't mean to make you feel embarrassed. Genuinely, I don't really care if you are or not." you let go of his face and offered him a smile.

"I wasn't embarrassed." he lied.

"Right, I know you weren't." you went along with it.

The two people that were doing it in the cell seemed to be done once the moans and screams stopped. Honestly, they should be feeling ashamed when they'll see you and Chishiya.
Just as you predicted, they left the cell and quickly placed their eyes on you and Chishiya. The man probably thought about the possibility of someone joining before they were done, so he didn't feel any remorse. While the woman, indeed looked very ashamed that someone knew what happened.

♤ ♧ ♡ ♢

  The game start felt as if it was put in slow motion. There were more people gathered now, but not enough for the game commencing.

The first person that caught your attention was a guy named Ippei, wearing a stripped t-shirt and an overall — resembling a minion. He was standing shyly two steps away from your right. It was obvious that he was insecure about playing, he could be read like an opened book. Even so, his aura was sending you a form of security, that he was somewhat trustworthy and had a kind soul. Appearences might be deceiving, you've experienced that with Keiju, but stupidly you still wanted to give it a shot.

A little further to Ippei, was a girl that caught your attention just as fast as the boy with the overall. She had a quite long baby blue dress, her white socks beneath the black shoes being easily noticed. She gave a complete opposite vibe to the guy you looked at first. While he was sending a calming air, she seemed as if she'd resemble a tornado. Ready to get rid of everything standing in her way. Even though her appereance came off as if she had some sort of innocence, you were able to see beyond that. It was written all over her face. From the way she looked around to everyone to the position she was standing while waiting patiently.

No one else was interesting to you in particular, but you couldn't ignore the man in front of you, who was standing at some kind of table made of wood placed in the center of the room.

"Did you figure everyone out yet?" Chishiya whispered in your ear.

"Are you sure you want to go by my gut?"

  "Honestly, no. But I'll give it a try." he said and you would've hit him right then and there if it weren't for the dull atmosphere created by the other people.

  You would've said something to him if the last player wouldn't have come.

He was a guy around your age. Pretty good looking, but it was obvious that he couldn't be trusted. It was as if his expression was warning everyone not to go near him. He remained quite close to the stairs he just climbed and then the game announcement immediately followed.

𝙳𝙸𝙵𝙵𝙸𝙲𝚄𝙻𝚃𝚈; 𝙹𝙰𝙲𝙺 𝙾𝙵 𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚃𝚂.

𝙶𝙰𝙼𝙴; 𝙿𝚁𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙲𝙴𝙻𝙻.

𝚁𝚄𝙻𝙴𝚂; 𝙶𝚄𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝚄𝙸𝚃 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙰𝙿𝙿𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚂 𝙾𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺 𝙾𝙵 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚁. 𝙷𝙾𝚆𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁, 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙲𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝚂𝙴𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙾𝚆𝙽 𝚂𝚄𝙸𝚃. 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙻𝙸𝙼𝙸𝚃 𝙿𝙴𝚁 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳 𝙸𝚂 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚁. 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝚄𝚃𝙴𝚂 𝙱𝙴𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝙸𝚂 𝚄𝙿, 𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙿𝚁𝙸𝚂𝙾𝙽 𝙲𝙴𝙻𝙻𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙶𝚄𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙾𝚆𝙽 𝚂𝚄𝙸𝚃 𝙸𝚂. 𝙸𝙵 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙳𝙾 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝙶𝚄𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝚂𝚄𝙸𝚃 𝙲𝙾𝚁𝚁𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙻𝚈, 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙶𝙰𝙼𝙴 𝙸𝚂 𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚈𝙾𝚄. 𝚆𝙷𝙴𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝚁𝚄𝙽𝚂 𝙾𝚄𝚃, 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙻𝙰𝚁 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝙴𝚇𝙿𝙻𝙾𝙳𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝙳𝙸𝙴. 𝙸𝙽 𝙰𝙳𝙳𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽, 𝚈𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝚂𝚄𝙸𝚃 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴 𝙰𝚃 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚈 𝚁𝙾𝚄𝙽𝙳.