49 : [Final] D-Day

Start from the beginning

“Smile my dear Aerin” Eomma reminded her and Aerin took a deep breath. 

The door opened and she let out her happiest but shakiest smile she ever showed. Everyone was staring at her as she walked down the aisle.

She saw a few familiar faces. Jaehyun with the Enhas. Jaemin with the dreamies but no sight of Jeno anywhere.

Aerin decided to look away to stop herself from feeling the nerves when she suddenly met eye contact with Jake.

Seeing him stand in front made her heart calm and warm. It is true. Everything else are like decorations and only Jake was the only person in the room. 

He looks dashing. Black suit and his fluffy hair. Totally not what she was expecting. He was even more… hot. Gorgeous.

Aerin noticed his eyes being watery and she held in her chuckle. 

“My love” Jake held out his hand and she took his hands, standing with him side by side. 

“You’re fucking gorgeous, Aerin. My heart is going to burst in a second” she felt his hands tremble and she chuckled quietly. 

“Well you look absolutely dashing, Jake Sim” she cupped his cheeks, earning a few cheers from the guests.

“Opps” she giggled, going back to the proper position.

“And you may now kiss the bride” 

Jake did not hesitate to pull her by the waist and kissed her on her lips, deepening it as seconds went by.

“Congratulations you two!!” Hanee yelled as everyone else cheered.

Jake pulled away, still looking at her with admiration.

“Shall we go ahead and eat? My dear wife?” He smirked and she blushed, getting pulled to the dining table.

Minutes went by and many went to the couple and congratulated them. They spent a long time chatting, laughing and taking many pictures.

“I can’t believe you married this man” Jaehyun shook his head, smirking at Jake who was glaring at him.

“What is that supposed to mean?” He rested his arms around Aerin.

“Well, thanks to you for being my wingman, he’s finally mine” Aerin intertwined her hands with his. 

“Just a few months ago you came to Decelis. It was a blast!!” Chuu smiled happily, a glass of wine in her hands. 

“Not to mention the strawberry milk drama” Jay took a sip of his wine as everyone laughed.

“Kim Aerin.. ah or should we say Sim Aerin?” Everyone turned to the voice and saw the dreamies approaching them. 

“Nice to see you again bro” Heeseung fist bumped Jaemin. 

“Good to see you too” Jaemin grinned as the dreamies and enhas exchanged greetings.

“We will leave you guys to talk” the enhas said as they left with the rest. 

“Congratulations both of you” the guys shook Jake’s hands. 

“Thank you, we appreciate you guys for coming,” Jake smiled.

“Of course, our princess is getting married. How could we not be here?” Haechan said cheekily and she chuckled. 

Her smile faded as she remembered someone. 

“Is… Jeno not coming?” She faked a smile. The dreamies became quiet as they looked at each other.