49 : [Final] D-Day

Start from the beginning

“Don’t blame yourself, dear. You’ve suffered enough” Eomma cupped her cheeks with a loving look. 

Aerin took a deep breath and pushed her negative feelings away. ‘They’re right’

Apparently, Mr Kang and Jake planned to videotape Mom harming Aerin but not only did they succeed in doing that, they had extra footage of mom beating up the driver.

Mr Kang was supposed to act as a witness but everything went well in the end. 

Jake’s friends send the evidence of Aerin’s parents doing illegal trading and other dirty business to the police and media team.

Not long after that, the police investigated and arrested them for abuse. 

The news started spreading and became a big gossip. Mostly about their wedding. 

“I’m so happy for you” Jay hugged her tight, followed by everyone in the house. 

“The news of your marriage is spreading like crazy.” Jungwon said and Aerin chuckled. 

“You could say that” she took out her phone that has been vibrating for the past hour. 

Messages from everyone came bombarding. Jaehyun, Eric, Wonyoung, Chenle, Jisung, even Jaemin congratulate her.

Except for one person who she hoped to hear from. 

“Now, your wedding is in 5 days. You need to get plenty of rest, reduce that stress of yours” Hanee and Eomma grabbed onto her arms. 

“Time for a spa” they squealed excitedly, making the guys shake their heads. 

“And you” Heeseung head-choked Jake. “Come with us” Sunghoon pulled him to their hang out room. “See you later Aerin!!” he yelled before getting shoved into the room. 

-

“Are you nervous?” Hanee squeezed Aerin’s hands tightly. 

“You think?” She breathed out, face looking pale. Her hands were trembling and she felt like puking at any second.

“It’s your big day. You’ve been waiting so long for this. You got this girl” Hanee reassured her as she fixed Aerin’s wedding dress.

“I think I'm going to faint,” Aerin cried, panicking.

“Aerin, deep breaths okay? Everything will be okay and you will walk down the aisle” Hanee sighed as she rested her hands on her shoulders. 

“My dear, you look gorgeous” Eomma entered the room, looking beautiful as usual. Her warm smile calmed Aerin down.

“Getting the chills?” Eomma asked as she slid her arm with Aerin’s. 

“Mhmm” she bit her lips.

“You’ll be okay darling. I know how you feel and it’s perfectly normal. I too, was a nervous wreck before walking down the aisle” she tucked her hair behind her ears. 

“Does it get better?” Aerin asked with a worried face.

“Oh, no.” Eomma laughed in an evil tone. 

“Eomma! Don’t tease her!” Hanee whined, clinging her arm to Aerin’s other arm.

“Okay okay. Trust me, Aerin. As long as you look forward ahead, everything else will seem like decorations to you” Eomma winked.

“Miss Bride, please get ready to enter the hall” the announcement made Aerin’s heart dropped.

Thank god Eomma will be there to walk her down the aisle.