"This is the best idea I've heard from you in a long time." Keith nodded in agreement as he reached out towards Y/N and took the water bottle from him.

Y/N instantly reacted to it, "Hey! Give it back!"

"Why should I?" Keith asked, now holding Y/N's water bottle, "After the lack of respect you've shown us?"

"Not to mention you shouldn't have this in the first place." Lamar pointed out, "It came from the main campus and the main campus is off limits to you and your classmates. You..."

"Really? He shouldn't have it?" Karma's voice cut him off as Lamar and Keith's eyes widened upon hearing this, knowing exactly who it was. Ashley and Lara seemed to tense up at the sound of it as well, having been made aware of who it belonged to and who this person was.

Lamar turned to the source of the voice and saw Karma and Sugino walking towards them, "Y-You again?"

"Yup. Me again." Karma nodded, looking at the four exchange students in front of him coldly as he knew Lamar was referring to the incident between them back during the summer break. Sugino walked right next to him, silently glaring at the exchange students, "You never know how to quit, huh?"

"S-Stay out of this!" Keith stuttered out nervously.

Karma crossed his arms, "Really? Want me to stay out of this? How about you make me, then?"

"T-This doesn't concern you!" Lamar said with nervousness evident in his voice as Lara and Ashley silently stared at Karma with a tense and nervous expressions on their faces. Ashley was especially nervous of him, having witnessed Karma in action back during the summer festival back when he and Y/N saved her from a creep. She sighed a second later, having started to feel guilty once this incident crossed her mind.

"How does this not concern us?" Sugino's glare narrowed, "Y/N's our classmate and a friend. Of course it concerns us."

"W-Whatever." Lamar replied, not wanting to deal with this right now as he turned towards Y/N again before shooting him one last glance, "You got lucky this time. Your classmates won't be there to bail you out the next time we'll be trying to teach you a lesson."

"If you say so." Y/N replied, remaining not bothered by the fact in order to keep showing his fellow exchange student that he didn't care what they thought about him. Just as his fellow exchange students started to turn away from him, he cleared his throat to gain their attention again. They all looked at him, trying not to show their irritation in front of Karma as Y/N pointed towards his water bottle which was still in Keith's grip,"Give it back."

"Fine. You can it back. I don't care." Keith replied, reluctantly giving Y/N's water bottle back to him as Y/N smiled at him. He turned away from him a second later, scowling as he pushed himself into walk away from him, Karma and Sugino. Lamar wasted no time and followed his example.

"Let's go Ash." Lara said a second later, pushing herself into walk to follow Keith and Lamar and it left Ashley alone with the three students from the E Class.

"Oh. It's you again. It's been a while." Karma said upon eyeing Ashley, having just recognized her as the girl from the summer festival. Ashley bit her lip, looking like she was unsure on what to do here and said as Karma shot her a cold look, "He helped you out with a creep back on the summer festival and this is how you repay him? By still treating him like crap?"

Ashley glanced away from him shamefully, "I..."

Karma's gaze remained cold as he cut her off before she could say anything, "Let me guess. It's better to stick with the group and continue being an ass for one reason?"