Takaoka Time

The class was nearing their destination of the top floor of the building and was right now in the process of getting rid of the third and hopefully the last henchman of whoever was responsible for poisoning their classmates. The entire class was silent as they were all hidden behind the seat, not wanting to get spotted by the a man who had just walked onto the stage.

"Fifteen. No wait, sixthteen total." The man on stage thought to himself, trying to decude in his mind with how many targets he was dealing with right now as he proceeded to stare at the seats in front him, "And young, mid-teens or there about. You can tell by their breathing. Everyone not laid up with the virus is here."

Knowing there was one way he could ensure himself on the amount of students he was dealing with right now, he fired his gun at the light above the stage, making it crack into pieces. The students yelped in shock, letting the assassin know where they were located which was exactly he hoped for when he fired his gun.

"FYI, this room is completely sound proof." The assassin informed the students smugly, "You'll all be Swiss Cheese long before anyone comes to the rescue." He twirled his gun, "Come on, we all know you ain't got the grips for homicide. Surrender like good little boys and girls and we'll go see the..."

Before he could finish what he was saying, a bullet flied right past him,, missing him by inches and hit the wall behind him. He looked around himself, taken by suprise by it as he tried to figure out from which side of the room the bullet came from.

"Dammit." Rinka internally cursed, hiding herself out of his sight, "I was aiming for his gun!"

"What the hell?" The assassin thought to himself in shock, "They've got live ammo? That's the sound of one of our boy's M60's. These aren't just junior high kids, they're trained assassins." He held up a remote in his left hand pressed a button, "Delicious." The bright stage lights were turned on a second later, illuminating the room, making some of the students cover their eyes at it's brightness as the assassin threw the remote on the ground, "This is shaping up to be a job I can really sink my teeth into."

"I can't see." Nagisa covered his eyes to protect them from the sudden light.

"I know, right?" Y/N agreed with him, "It's too bright."

Chiba frowned, looking the his seat carefully, "Those backlights are blinding."

The assassin chuckled before aiming his pistol at one seat, "This is gonna be like a four-star killing cook free for all."

He pulled the trigger and his pistol fired, the bullet flying through the gap between the seats and flying inches away from Rinka's head. Rinka gasped as she barely dodge the bullet, letting out a deep breath after making sure she was entirely hidden behind the seat this time.

"How'd he fire through such a small gap?" She asked herself in her head.

"I never forget an enemy's position once they've fired." The assassin smirked proudly, "I acquired that trick in the army. Think of it as battlefield synesthesia." He put the barrel of his pistol in his mouth, "I can echo-locate the source of hostile gun fire with pinpoint accuracy and check my own gun by taste."

Y/N narrowed his eyes in confusion at the assassing on the stage, "Why is this guy putting his gun in his mouth?"

The unknown man put his pistol out of his mouth a second later and continued, "...I know there's one more stolen firearm out there."

"Stand by, Hayami. Hold your position." Koro-sensei's voice echoed through the room as Rinka narrowed her eyes with a serious expression on her face, "Wise decision not to fire, Chiba. Well played." Chiba gasped slightly at the praise he received from his teacher, "Our opponent doesn't have a lock on you yet. Hang tight and wait for my signal. I'll keep an eye on him and tell you when to shoot."