"Amazing." Sugaya stated, his hands on his hips as his eyes were not leaving the tank, "It's practically silent when it moves and when it shoots!"

"I used a lot of electronic controls to minimise gear noise." Itona explained as Muramatsu whistled in an impressed manner, "The camera feed is sent to the controller, moving in tandem with the main gun's sight."

"Wow, real spy stuff!" Maehara exclaimed.

"Even if you can aim this at him...where would you aim?" Nagisa asked.

"I'll let you guys in on something." Itona responded, "There's one ideal place you should be aiming for: our target's weak spot."

Y/N looked at him with an interested look on his face, "Koro-sensei's weak spot?"

"He has a heart. Right under his tie." Itona revealed, "If we hit that, we can take him down in a single strike."

Koro-sensei weakness number 23: His heart.

Chiba smiled slightly, his arms crossed, "We can use this."

"Yeah." Isogai nodded in agreement with a smile on his face, "Okay, let's give it a test run to prep for an assassination."

"If it breaks during the real deal, we'll be clean out of luck." Okajima said, looking at the controller to admire it.

Itona nodded in agreement as he started controlling the tank again, making it roll over to the exit from the classroom. His classmates leaned forward to the camera on the controller, watching the tank roll into the building's hallway. The tank rolled down the hall for several more seconds, before stopping when it was about to reach the door to the teacher's lounge.

"Bye, Bitch-sensei!" Nakamura's voice echoed from inside the teacher's lounge.

"See you later!" Yada's voice sounded a second later as she, Nakamura and Kurahashi walked out of the teacher's lounge, entering the hallway.

"Go straight home, now no detours." Bitch-sensei told the girls.

"We will!" Kurahashi nodded, beginning to walk down the hallway away from the teacher's lounge with Nakamura and Yada.

"See anything." Okajima whispered to his classmates, watching Kurahashi, Yada and Nakamura walk away on the camera as majority of the boys gathered around the controller. Nagisa, Isogai and Y/N were the only boys who weren't gathered around the controller right now.

"No." Maehara shook his head, "The camera didn't get that far. The field of view is too narrow!"

"Can't we put in a bigger camera?" Muramatsu asked.

"It'll increase the weight, decrease its mobility, and make target acquisition more difficult." Itona stated.

"In that case. Why don't we use a fisheye lens on the camera?" Takebayashi asked, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose as his classmates looked at him, "If we have the CPU correct, any distortion in the received image...even a small lens can get us a wide field of view."

"Got it. I'll find a small fisheye lens with a big viewing angle." Okajima nodded and shifted his gaze to Ritsu's main body, "Ritsu?"

Ritsu appeared on the screen of her main body and turned her main body to face the boys, "Yes?"

"Can you build a distortion correction program?" Takebayashi asked.

"Sure! I don't know what you need it for, but I'll take care of it!" Ritsu nodded with a bright smile on her face, saluting.

Okajima smiled and put his hand on Takebayashi's shoulder in respect, getting a chuckle out of his glasses wearing classmate, "You're a genius, Takebayashi."