Itona Horibe Time

Start from the beginning

"W-What?" Shiro asked in disbelief, having just noticed how the cage started rocking back and forth as the students gasped, proceeding to watch what was happening in front of them.

"Remember this, Itona. I say assassination is education. The assassination classroom's teacher." Koro-sensei lectured Itona, the energy ball continuing to grow as Itona stood on the edge of the rocking cage, "He will get stronger every time he teaches!"

It was when the energy Koro-sensei had been gathering for the last several seconds was released. The octopus grunted when he released the energy into a swirling cone of light. The energy bursted apart, covering the everything around the cage in a white light. The cage was destroyed by the energy released by Koro-sensei, knocking down from the edge of the cage.

"...Why? Why can't I win?" Itona whispered to himself, falling down to the ground before losing his consciousness. Thankfully, his body never hit the ground as Koro-sensei caught him in his arms.

"So there you have it, Shiro. Leave him to the E-Class and go quietly. Oh, and..." Koro-sensei said in a completely serious tone, before becoming flustered out of the sudden, "Spread the accurate word that I am not an underwear thief!""

"And tell people I'm a B-cup! Got it? B-cup!" Kayano added, just as flustered, as she pointed at Shiro almost as if she was ordering him. Y/N, Fuwa and Nagisa looked at her in disbelief.

It was when Itona regained his consciousness, choking on his own saliva. He groaned, his tentacles waving around as he rolled out of Koro-sensei's arm, shivering in pain, "I-It hurts..."

"Itona!" Koro-sensei cried out in worry for his student.

"My head's...killing me! My brain's about to burst!" Itona cried out in pain.

"With the shock of his repeated defeats, his tentacles are starting to gnaw away at his mind." Shiro explained, "This might just be all he can take. Why, he can't even pull off this little scheme of mine."

"What is he saying?" Nagisa whispered to his classmates, watching everything in concern.

"I don't know, but I don't like." Y/N whispered back, equally as concerned.

"Itona, if this is all you're capable of, the Organization will stop paying." Shiro told Itona, looking down at the boy as Itona continued to moan in pain, "It's not that I don't feel for you, but we have to cut our losses at some point if only to get the next model up and running." He turned away from Itona and started walking away from him, "This is goodbye, Itona. You're on your own now."

"Wait!" Koro-sensei protested as he shifted his gaze from Itona to Shiro, "What kind of guardian are you, anyway?"

"Quit playing school, you monster." Shiro stopped in his tracks for a second as Itona continued to cry out in pain, "All you can do is break things—break everything. I will not countenance your existence. I wish only for your death...no matter what the sacrifice. Say, are you sure your dear students are okay like that?"

He jumped over the hedge as soon as those words left his mouth, vanishing from everyone's view as Itona shot up to his fours and growled in pain. His tentacles moved towards Y/N, Nagisa, Kayano, Karma, Fuwa and Terasaka as he completely lost control of them. Y/N, Nagisa, Kayano, Karma, Fuwa and Terasaka could only stare at the tentacles heading their way, knowing they won't dodge it in time.

"Look out!" Koro-sensei shouted as he quickly got himself between his students and the tentacles heading towards them. He quickly slapped the tentacles away from his students, protecting them.

Itona gritted his teeth in pain, struggling to bring himself back on his feet, before launching into the air, moving away from everyone. Koro-sensei, Y/N, Nagisa, Kayano, Karma, Fuwa and Terasaka silently watched everything as Itona disappeared from their view.