{36} inflammation {36}

Remember to vote && comment! <3

-

マゾ

-

<3

— narrator —

the male slowly opened his eyes, he glared around the room but didn't move his head much.

the room was rather dark, but that was because it was night time at the moment.

"is this hell?"

his voice was stuffed, he only now realised that he had a oxygen mask on his mouth and nose - this was not hell.

"haoyu... i need you to explain to me exactly what happened and what you did when you were in japan"

haoyu's eyes moved over to chinhae sitting next to him with crossed arms.

"where's matsuda?" "he didn't make it" "i see..."

"so are you gonna tell me?"

his eyes moved back up to the ceiling, he hesitated for a few seconds before he finally decided to admit all the mistakes he had made.

"matsuda... he was my childhood friend, he was like a brother to me" his tone was quiet, the oxygen mask silented it even more. "i was in tokyo to donate to him, help him with his restaurant... he used to be the triad's co founder"

"and you didn't tell me any of this?"

"sakura... or yihwa..., i knew her"

"you knew my daughter?"

he took a deep breathe in before he decided to just tell him everything.

"when i first donated to him was 2 years ago... thats when i also met your daughter, but i didn't know who she was, matsuda told me that she was poor, and that she needed help as well... he hired her as an employee and they both helped each other with their situations.. and i knew when i met her, she definitely liked matsuda more than she was supposed to, it was pretty obvious... and me as matsuda's friend, i knew he liked her as well, he hust didn't show it much... that's all i know about their relationship"

"why did you keep all this a secret?"

"some of my men had taken quiet the interest in her, they asked matsuda to pay off half of his debt just by recording them a video of them having intercourse, i told them to leave her alone.."

chinhae had his brow raised as he silently listened to haoyus story.

".. but they didn't listen to me, they took her with them and went all off on her..... rindou was innocent"

"rindou was innocent? and you knew that? you didn't bother to tell me??"

"i'm sorry, sir... they called me when she was already dead, i picked her up and apologised before laying her into the lake... but when y/n's boyfriend saw me and offered me to frame it on another i couldn't decline"