{12} gems {12}

Remember to vote && comment! <3

-

マゾ

-

<3

— y/n's pov —

sanzu was giving me a ride home after we had a little meet up with his co workers. though... ever since he came back from the bathroom it seemed like his mood changed to the bad.

the ride has been a bit awkward... i kept my eyes on the window to stare at the outside, but i could see sanzu glaring over at me a lot in the reflection of the window.

"why were you wearing a turtle neck today?" i slightly flinched when he suddenly spoke up to break this awfully awkward silence.

"hm? oh... well, because you.. y'know.." " 'cause i left hickeys on your neck?" i looked down "yea... i thought it probably wouldn't be the best idea to show them to the world"

"why not? they're supposed to show people that you're no longer 'available' "

no longer available? what am i, some amazon package?

"i'm sorry y/n" "sorry? for what?.." "i've been in a bad mood today. i haven't smoked one cigarette today and i haven't had much drugs the last days either, y'know it's mood changing" "oh.. it's fine, don't worry" i drily smiled at him.

"i have another gift for you, i'll give it to you once we're at your house, alright?" "you have to stop gifting me stuff! it's hard to catch up" "but you already gave me a great gift"

"hm? what do you mean?" i don't remember gifting him something.. except for that one taiyaki.

"you are the gift" he said with a goofy grin, i looked away as i felt myself heating up "tch.. that was corny!" i scoffed. it was corny but i think it was kinda cute.. he doesn't have to know that though.

we arrived back home, i looked down at my phone to see that it was already 7pm.

"damn it... i forgot i have work tomorrow" i groaned out, once i turned off my phone i saw my own reflection in the black screen. i didn't look the best anymore, i really need to fresh myself up a bit.

"i'll be at the bathroom, wait here for me!" "alright"

i rushed into the bathroom and washed my face. i took the tie out of my hair and was about to tie my hair into a new ponytail - i was interrupted by sanzu suddenly standing behind me, he made eye contact with me over the mirror.

"you look very good with your hair down, you should keep it like that more" he mumbled into my shoulder while running his fingers through my hair, i just stared at him in the mirror in surprise.

he was standing very close to me, it made my stomach warm up a little.

suddenly his hand went down to my shirt, he pulled it up until it was right over my chest.

"hmh.." he placed his lips onto my neck and started to nibble on it. this time it was the other side, the side that he left free from marks.