{7} care {7}

Remember to vote && comment! <3

-

マゾ

-

<3

— y/n's pov —

'reopening' huh.

there's a whole lot more customers, and new employees... and probably a higher salary at the end of the month, and thats good and all.

ugh... nothing about this is bad actually.

i cant help but keep thinking about sanzu, and its driving me fucking insane!

you know what, i'll just text him now. i'm not waiting until tonight, even if he wont be able to answer until night.

i sent him a quick message and quickly put my phone away.

as soon as i get off work.... i'll see that he responded!

"are you enjoying the reopening so far?" zhang was suddenly sitting in front of the counter. "ah, yes!.. its pretty entertaining"

i lied, this was a bit boring too me but he's the boss and thats what he wanted to hear, right?

he just nodded at me with a smile.

"uhh... can i get you something to drink, zhang?"

"oh... please just call me haoyu, lets not be too formal" "alright, haoyu, do you want something to drink?"

"i'd rather want to know whats bothering you today... you seem very.. distracted" "oh im not distracted... just a bit tired" i drily smiled at him.

what's bothering me?... nothing.

...just- no. i'm not bothered because of sanzu, i mean he's a busy man!

though i have a weird feeling.

"where's your pink friend?" haoyu leaned back. "ah... he wanted to come but- he's busy with work you know!" ... that is the truth.

time went by quickly, and it already got a bit later.

"alright... you wont be alone to close the store anymore, so good luck y/n!" hayami grabbed her bag and was about to leave.

sakura also grabbed her things, she's been a bit more quiet today.

matsuda walked out the kitchen "ah, is it already time again?" he walked over to hayami and sakura to say goodbye to them.

but then suddenly he kissed sakura onto her cheek!

"i'll text you, okay?" sakura smiled brightly, her face was extremely red "mhm! see ya!"

hayami seemed to be just as surprised as me, she left with her mouth wide open.