{29} bang! {29}

Remember to vote && comment! <3

-

マゾ

-

<3

— narrator —

- 3 days later -

the men walked through the streets, past all the old 'wanted' posters and newspapers with rindou haitani's face on it - every single one of them has been destroyed by now.

people either simply drew moustaches on him or a big, red cross right onto his face... some people decided to rip the pictures apart or even burn them.. this is how some - or rather a lot - japanese citizens reacted to a criminal, a rapist, that has been sentenced to death.

"boss, where are we going?" one of chinhae's men spoke up. "paying someone a visit, and after that we'll pick up my daughter"

only chinhae's most important men were with him right now, all the other men thag he had forced to come with him to japan were all across the country, most of them were located in tokyo.

he took the pendant of his necklace into his hand and opened it up to look at the two pictures inside it - a picture of his daughter when she was little, and a picture of his wife when they had just gotten married.

the thought of his daughter being dead as well now made him a bit sad, but also mad.

chinhae had left north korea way before his wife and daughter did, he started to become a big man in south korea.. and he was waiting for his wife and daughter to come as well. he knew he had left them behind, but he wanted them back.

— flashback —

"yihwa?..."

yihwa looked back at her mother in surprise. "yes?" "if...i somehow don't make it out of alive north korea.....you have to go to japan, okay?"

"japan?...but isn't dad in south korea...." "yes..but if i end up dying, i don't want you alone with him, i know life's gonna be way harder for you but promise me, if i don't make it out alive, you're going to go to japan!" "o-okay!"

— now —

chinhae stopped walking and stared at the building on the other side of the street while letting a cigarette rest between his lips. "and you're 100% sure that you prepared everything?" "yes, sir! it should be done"

chinhae opened his palm and held it open, waiting for the man to put something onto it, and he did.

a remote.

he looked down at it for a few seconds before pressing the button.

*BANG*

a very loud bang was to be heard at least through half of the city, and seconds later the building caught fire.

chinhae had ordered his men to place a bomb into the prison.