→●𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 2●←

[Tejasswi's father and mother discussing on Tejasswi's marriage and all of a sudden she came home frustratedly]

Teju(loudly) : Damn it! Papa u again started I don't wanna get married can't u just get it.. U both just stop discussing about my marriage, if u guys want me to go away from home then okk am going and gonna stay at Krupa's place..
* She gone in her room angrily *

[ Amandeep Prakash (Tejasswi's father) and Sonia(Tejasswi's mother) looking at eachother desperately ]

Amandeep : Tomorrow Mrs Kundrra is coming at home.. Be ready for that and told Tejasswi to wear saree..

Sonia : Wait what? U didn't told about it earlier..

Amandeep : Yah! I am gonna fix her marriage with Mrs. Kundrra's elder Son.. And I have been talked to her.. And yah don't tell it to Tejasswi else she again not gonna be at home like earlier she did..

Sonia : But at least talk to her...

Amandeep : No more discussion on this topic nd I will talk to teju tomorrow morning...

[ Next morning in kundrra house ]

Vibha(Karan's and Abhishek's mother) : Boys get ready as soon as u can...

Abhishek : But where are we going?

Vibha : For getting a beautiful bride for u..

Abhi : B-but u haven't told this to me earlier..

Vibha : I didn't found it important to that's why..

(Karan mistakenly spilled that Abhishek has a girl friend and he don't wanna marry any other girl)

Vibha : What the hell are u talking... What should I now told to Mr. Amandeep.. Oh shit! I am not gonna spare u both..

Abhi : Mummy actually...(She cuts his line)

Vibha : Don't come to explain me..I am just thinking that what am gonna tell Mr. Amandeep..

* At Prakash House *

Amandeep(to teju) : Get ready my angle..

Teju: What? But why?

Amandeep : Coz Mrs. Kundrra is coming with her sons to see u..

Teju : What the hell Dad! I told u am not gonna marry so why ? I have to make my career..

Amandeep : I don't want any discussion on this topic u will marry super soon u can make ur career after marriage..

Teju : But...

Amandeep : End of discussion now get ready..

[ He leaves ]

(Teju got very angry and started throwing whatever she found near her hands)

(Vibha called Amandeep apologizing that they are not coming coz she just find out that Abhi has a girl friend and she doesn't want any unfair with teju, Then after Amandeep gave her a suggestion that if she could convince her younger son to get married and Vibha found it an amazing idea and told that she will try to convince him...)

[ Vibha then after told karan about this but he disagreed to this still vibha keeps convincing him ]

* That Night *

(Karan and Ri planned to go in the club)

* In the club *

[ A crowd was grabbing everyone's attention ]

Ri(to karan) : Hey what's happening there?

Karan : Leave it whatever!

Ri : areee come Let's go and check..

(There was a girl who was molested by 3/4 boys, everyone is watching this calmly but no one is doing anything)

[ Teju from the crowd screamed ]

Teju(loudly) : How can people be so selfish can't u guys see a girl is molested by these boys...

One of the boy who was molesting her : Come here sweetheart no one is gonna listen u..

( He tried to hold her wrist but teju with the other hand twisted his hand then the other boy came to stop her but she punched in his nose )

[ The another boy was going to hit her head from behind with a beer bottle but then after karan and Ri holded that boy and beated him..]

That girl (to teju) : I am really thankful to u...🥺

Teju: U Don't need to be..! Now go home safely..!

[The crowd slowly calmed, teju sitted in a chair holding her wrist]

Karan(to teju) : Hey! U hurted ur hand! Is it hurting?

Teju : No I am enjoying it!

Karan : Seriously?

Teju : Ofc it's hurting you idiot..

Ri : Wait aren't u that planetarium grl?

Teju : Yah! I remember u both...

( Karan done her first-aid )

Karan: I didn't needed this but thanks..!

Ri : karan I've to go man! I will come later.. my father is continuously calling me..

Karan : Yah okk!

Karan(to teju) : Btw I am karan !

Teju : Hi karan..

[ All of a sudden Teja's phone rings ]

Teju : No papa not again I don't wanna get married whoever it is Elder son or younger son.. I've to make my career 1st.. Nd please tell to Mrs. Kundrra that I am not interested..

[She cutted his call]

Teju(to herself) : Ridiculous...