'I need to report this to the Count'

Hans bowed deeply and hurriedly left the room while the teen was shivering in fear, not believing that the same man who treaded him kindly can emit such pressure , not knowing Cale was only intimidating Hans, Cale on the other hand was having trouble.

‘Damn, that was close, I don’t know what kind of excuse I’m gonna make for this kid to stay here’

Cale turned his head to tell them to eat but, what he saw was the teens terrified eyes that was looking at him.

‘Ah, I forgot that he was also here, he must have been scared ‘

“Hey, don’t worry I won’t hurt you so get up and let’s eat”

The teen only obeyed to afraid to go against him but, the fear that he felt was earlier change in to delight after tasting the high quality food he was eating.

The table was full of delicious food that he had never dreamed of eating in his entire life, he was munching a lot of food nonstop to afraid that it would go away if he didn’t eat it quickly.

“Hey, slow down the food won’t run so eat slowly”

The boy only nodded his head since his mouth was full while the kittens secretly pushed the dishes towards the teen knowing how it feels, Cale took some stakes and place it on a plate and place it to the side.

After they were done eating the kittens went out to play while Cale and the teen was left in the room to discuss something but, in the teens mind Cale let the kids go since he thought that they were gonna do that thing and did not expect the words that came out of the red head’s mouth.

“From now on you would be my butler, you will be trained as a butler and I will also teach you how to wielded a dagger so you can protect your self from danger”

The teen was speechless not believing what he was hearing.

“Y-you bought me here to be your butler? “ The boy hesitantly asked.

“Yeah, why? You don’t like being a butler?”

“... No... “

“So what seems to be the problem? “

“... A-are we not gonna do that?.. “

Cale tilted his head not knowing what the teen meant but, he quickly catch on when he saw the others shy blushing face.

Now that he think about it the teen doesn’t like physical contact and he also remembered the lustful gaze of the people in the auction house before.

‘So, to sum it all up this kid thought I bought him here to do THAT to him’

“Haaa, what a pain, Hey kid I did not bring you here to do that disgusting thing, I only bought you here so that I can order you around without telling my father about what I do”

After hearing that the teens face turned as red as Cale’s hair, he felt embarrass for thinking that everyone would lust for him. Seeing that the teen was hiding his face by looking down Cale continued.

“So your first task would be following me around wherever I go so that you would know the places I would send task you with, understand? “

“... Yes”

“Great, but first things first, what is your name I can’t just call you hey all the time”

“... Zaiko.. “

“How old are you? “

“Fifteen”

“Alright Zaiko, your a dark Elf right?, then can you use magic? “

“I’m a half dark Elf and I can feel mana a little but I don’t know much about magic.. “

Cale nodded, he understood since there was a restriction collar on them and he also doesn't have someone to teach him about magic, so Cale decided to help him as well, it’s really not a problem since he have a dragon with him that would help him teach this kid.

“That’s fine, but,... You said you are a half right? Then why is your ears looked like a human? "

Zaiko was a little hesitant to answer but said it.

" The people in the auction house cut off my ears when I was little, so they could sold me off"

'Those human garages, I really need to give that sly prince a note'

"I see , and my name is Cale by the way”

Cale said reaching his hand out for a hand shake.

He only said his name without his family name... ‘

Zaiko thought while he shake Cale’s hand. Cale stood up and walked towards the small table and took the plate with stakes in it and approached the cage that was covered, Cale remove the covers revealing a huge black hawk that emits a terrifying aura, Cale only smirk at that deadly gaze.

‘Guess my little bird is still as good as before~’

Cale opened the cage and placed the plate outside the cage.

“it’s fine, you can eat all of that and I can give you more as well”

The hawk glared at Cale and started eating the stakes, the stakes were high quality meat that made the hawk eat it roughly, Cale who saw that grin wider.

The person who gives you food is a good person’

Cale took out the remotes in his bracelet, this action gave tension to the two individual who had the collar in their necks but, they did not expect the next move the red head man did.

CLICK*

They heard a click sound and the collar that was on their neck/leg fell to the ground with a thud, Zaiko was looking down at the floor where the collar fell and then lifted his head to the man who made that collar that he wore for who knows how long fell to the ground.

“Get up, we're leaving “ Cale said throwing the remotes to the trash bin.

“Where are we going? “

“You’ll know when we get there”

Then Cale made eye contact with the hawk and said.

“Stay here if you want to eat more of those delicious meat”

Cale left the room with Zaiko following him from behind, Cale was planning on taking the kids with him, Cale was busy thinking that he did not notice someone was approaching him.

“Greetings young master Cale”

Cale tilt his head to the side hearing someone, he was greeted by Rosalyn who had a sparkling gaze with a hidden curiosity in it and this sign alone gave Cale a hint on what she was here for
.
“Greetings as well miss Rosalyn, now I’ll be on my way”

Cale turned around to go on his way when Rosalyn shouted and chase him.

“Wait! Young master Cale I have a few questions I want to ask! “

“I’m sorry but I’m quite busy “

“I just want to ask if you have a mage under you? “

Rosalyn asked desperately ignoring Cale’s words and this made Cale really irritated, Cale was really busy and he still need to do a lot of things before the plaza terrorism, he was very tired and lack sleep for many days and that punks group was really getting on his nerves.

'First that punk, then that sick wolf, then my ex-butler and now, this damn mage'

Cale sigh and halted his steps turning around to face the person that was bugging him.

“I don’t think that is for you to know”

Cale’s speech shifted to formal into informal sending a hint that he doesn’t want to continue this conversation but, Rosalyn was really desperate after she felt the mana that surrounded her last night when she was looking after Lock.

She can’t help but ask if there was really such a mighty being in this place thus, she pushed forward ignoring the cold message towards her.

“Young master Cale, I just want to know-“

“Your Highness “

Cale said coldly looking at her eyes directly that sends shivers in her spine, she knew something was off with this young noble from the start.

She heard stories about this young master from Choi Han and she also heard rumours from the servants but, what she saw that day when they arrived was that this man was very intelligent and well informed but, she did not expect him to know his identity to early.

Rosalyn started to smile.

“I heard you were trash, but I guess that was a lie.”

Rosalyn stopped with the respectful tone almost immediately, as Cale had expected. Although the majority of the people may not know what the princess of another kingdom may look like, it was different for nobles.

Low-level nobles may have found it difficult to gather information, but at the Count level, like the Henituse family, having information about the neighbouring kingdoms’ nobles and royalty was basic knowledge. It was not just fun and games to be a noble.

Cale responded to Rosalyn’s statement.

“It is true that I am famous for being trash. However, a mage should make their judgments based on their five senses.”

“You are right, young master Cale. We only believe the things we experience ourselves.”

Cale thought Rosalyn’s way of speaking was quite odd. She was speaking informally to him as a princess, but when she was referring to herself as part of the society of mages by using the term, ‘we,’ she spoke formally. Her identity as a mage seemed to be very important to her.

“But Your Highness ”

“Rosalyn.”

“Your highness “

Cale said smiling ignoring what the other said.

‘She ignored my message to fuck off then, why would I listen to you? ‘

Hearing that Cale was still calling her by that tittle makes her give a face smile as well, She really didn’t like being treated like a princess.

“Young master Cale, it seems like you do not want to be involved with me?”

Even though he knew she was a princess, he just told her to stay and then leave. It wasn’t that she found that to be disrespectful or anything. In fact, she preferred it that way. If she wanted special treatment, she would have revealed her full name and her identity immediately.

She did not want to be treated that way however. In addition, she was thankful to Cale for telling them about Lock’s condition.

“Really?, I just don’t like that punk that your being friends with”

Liar.’

Rosalyn didn’t push any further since she can see that this man was really irritated and was holding back his annoyance.

“If that’s all then I’ll be on my way then”

Cale turn around and walked away while Zaiko chase after him leaving a disappointed Rosalyn behind.

.

.

.

TBC