As soon as I stepped in , they both turned to me and stopped they conversation.

Tae: What? I asked a bit confused.

Jungkook smiled and walked over. That was not good. I had a bad feeling about that move.

Plus, there was Hoseok hyung looking at us with an amused smile. He was about to burst in laugh.

Tae: What?? I repeated, backing off of a step.

JK: You need to be forgiven. Right?

I just looked at him with doe eyes.

Tae: Just get straight to the point.

JK: I want you to learn your lesson.

Tae: So? So what are you going to do to me?

JK: Tomorrow, you come back here and we will gonna have fun together. He said with a smirk that I couldn't understand.

My eyes widen. What did he mean by that?

Tae: Ya! How can you say something like that???

Hoseok hyung finally bursted in laughter.

HS: Gosh. Hahahahaha!

I gulped and looked back at Jungkook.

JK: Just come here tomorrow. Or I tell you father that you vandalized my car with your pet's help.

This bastard....

Tae: Alright. I will be here...

JK: Good. He said going upstairs like the proud bastars he is.

Tae: What does he have in mind?

HS: I don't know. Just wait tomorrow and you will find out.

I sighed and went to look for Yeontan who was now sleeping somewhere in the house.

I found him, carried him and I got in the car that I called half an hour before. I entered with troubled mind.

- He-

Tae: Be quiet. I am not in the mood to listen to your stupidities.

- Okay.

I sighed and we left Ga eun's property.
I didn't want to be home alone yet. So I decided to go to a restaurant and eat meats. Like, what I needed now was just meat and that's all.

Tae: okay. You wait for me here. I won't be long. Okay?

- Yes.

Tae: You.. Hah. Here. I said handing him money.

Tae: Go find something to eat. So you won't tell my father that I mistreat you again.

He bite his lip and smiled awkwardly.

I got out and walked inside the restaurant. That was very huge and cozy. Also Class and elegant.

- Welcome sir. A Tall, beautiful woman said once I entered.

Tae: Good evening.

- For one person?

Tae: Yes. I said with a smile.

She scanned around the hall and found a table next to the bar. She turned to me with a smile and signaled me to follow her.

I did and got a seat. That smelled good. I looked throught the menu and ordered a dish of stake and salad.

Then, I pulled out my phone, crossed my legs and began to text one of my friends still in Paris:

Kim Cia, one of my closest friend that I met the first day in Paris. She was fun and played my big sister while I was abroad. Plus she was the first Korean I met there.