Lore (Prologue)

(A/N: Note that some of the lore is made up and are entirety separate from the actual game, when an update happens in the middle of writing then I would try to add that, remember this is not canon from the games and is only a fanfiction.)

-

The island of Ronograd in the Bering Sea off the coast of Alaska and the "twin" of Adak Island due to it's similar geography and look towards the island but Ronograd Island is simply much larger and wider than Adak Island and has a long military history, dating back to the Cold War era. It was originally used by the Soviet Union as a strategic military base, housing various missile systems and other advanced weaponry. The island was also involved in the Cuban Missile Crisis of the 1960's, as it was used as a launch site for Soviet missiles directed towards the United States.

 The island was also involved in the Cuban Missile Crisis of the 1960's, as it was used as a launch site for Soviet missiles directed towards the United States

In recent times, the island has become the site of a brutal conflict between three main factions.

The first faction is the Patriots of Democracy (PoD), a group of ex-intelligence operators from various nations such as the CIA, FSB, MI6 and other different intelligence agencies across the entirety of the world who seek to overthrow Russian government on the island to establish a new "democratic" regime.

The second faction is the Ronograd Liberation Front (RLF), a group of defectors from the Russian Armed Forces who seek independence from Russia and have been assisted and allied by the PoD.

They however don't know they are just pawns for the PoD.

The third faction is the United Nations Joint Task Force (UNJTF), a coalition and alliance of nations, who were deployed to the island to stabilize the situation and protect civilans caught in the crossfire.

The UNJTF nations are the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Canada, Poland, France, New Zealand, Philippines, Spain, Israel, Australia, Russia, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Egypt, Estonia, Greece, Italy, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand, Belgium, Mexico, and Türkiye.

And a special military unit who is part of the UNJTF, Platinum 5, basically Taskforce 141 but with more nation's involved, it's forces consists of Special Forces group's from different nations like the GIGN, Navy Seals, Spetsnaz, KSK, SAS, SASR, Delta Force, NAVSOG, and many other Special Forces group's from each nation.

The conflict on the island of Ronograd is brutal as RLF forces and PoD forces continuously attacked several Military outposts and engaged Military personnel in more remote and smaller areas such as the desert city of El Chara and Village, as well as a few RLF checkpoints across the island.

The PoD and RLF continue to fight for control of key locations such as the capital of the Island, Ronograd City and the Naval Base and Fort Ronograd, while the UNJTF struggles to maintain a foothold and protect civilians.

The situation is further complicated by the presence of High Valued Targets (HVTs) who are brought in from the Naval Base, these individuals are linked to the Iranian, Chinese, North Korean, Iraqi, Afghan, and Syrian government, who are considered valuable assets by the PoD and are often targeted for assassination or capture by the UNJTF and Platinum 5 operators.

Finally after two year and a half years of fighting against the PoD and RLF, the UNJTF were able to completely eradicate the PoD and RLF forces and retake control of the island, the two terrorists factions we're forced out the island to maybe try to retake it once again.

The island was since then been under the control of the UNJTF military personnel and Platinum 5 operators