Chapter 1: Conflict Once Again

Today, on the 6th of June, a day typically filled with BBQs, parties, and beachside stargazing, Ronograd Island found itself with an unexpected and uninvited guest.

In the heart of Downtown Ronograd City, a structure reminiscent of a Roman building materialized out of thin air.

The sight immediately grabbed the attention of the UNJTF personnel and civilians who paused to witness this extraordinary occurrence.

"What is that?" one civilian asked in astonishment.

"Could it be a movie prop?" another wondered aloud.

"If it is, it's definitely something new," a UNJTF Indonesian soldier commented.

"Looks like a structure straight out of ancient Rome," a UNJTF Turkish soldier observed, analyzing the mysterious building.

Suddenly, to everyone's surprise, a wyvern dragon emerged from within the Roman structure.

Some still believed it to be a part of a movie production, while others started to question the reality of the situation.

"I knew it! It was all just part of a movie production," a civilian exclaimed, trying to reassure those around them.

However, the appearance of not just humans but also ogres, orcs, and other medieval-like creatures, dressed in attire reminiscent of the Middle Ages, shattered the illusion for some.

Banners with a peculiar cross-like symbol fluttered in the air, adding to the perplexity of the scene.

"Whoa, that dragon prop looks so real!" a little child marveled at the sight.

Then, out of nowhere, one of the humans blew a horn, signaling an attack against anyone who dared to impede their path.

It didn't matter if the victims were humans or otherwise; they showed no mercy.

Arrows were shot into the sky, hoping to rain down death upon the unsuspecting citizens of Ronograd City.

Chaos ensued as citizens, tourists, families, and students ran for their lives, being relentlessly pursued by these otherworldly monsters.

Word of the attack quickly reached the UNJTF soldiers patrolling the city, and they relayed the information to their higher-ups.

Initially skeptical, the UNJTF personnel received confirmation from their superiors that the city was indeed under attack by an unknown enemy.

Sirens blared throughout the city, alerting everyone to the emergency situation unfolding in downtown Ronograd.

UNJTF personnel swiftly mobilized, deploying Humvees, Strykers, and Cougar MRAPs to the scene.