"Oh, there's Aria! I'm going to go grab her," Riley exclaimed, standing up quickly. She looked like she was hiding something and Samantha clearly noticed also.

"I'm angry with you," Samantha said, crossing her arms and attempting to scoot away from me.

"I know," I responded, rolling my eyes. "Even though you have no reason to be."

"Are you fucking kidding?" she snapped, rolling her eyes. "You're an asshole, Harry. I was an idiot for even going near you. You hook up with employees and I should have known."

"I know I'm an asshole, you should have too. But I don't typically sleep with employees," I responded, shaking my head and feeling my levels of anger rise. Where was she getting this information from?

"You're so annoying," she answered, looking even more angry. "Are you seriously trying to cover up what's so fucking obvious? You're a man whore, Harry. And I should have known."

"You're so stupid, Samantha," I answered, not really able to control my words.

"And you're a dick."

"I don't sleep with employees and you're truly an idiot if you don't understand or see that," I snapped, angry. She was angry at me for no reason. I had tried to protect her from Trip.

Trip.

That was the fucker feeding her absolute bullshit.

"Trip told you all that, didn't he?" I sighed, shaking my head and pinching the bridge of my nose.

"That's none of your business," she said, her cheeks flaming up at my accusation.

"I'm in no mood for you games. Was he or wasn't he?"

"Yes, okay, but it's not hard to believe," Samantha said, crossing her arms in anger. Amplifying her incredibly enchanting chest.

"Trip is a dumb ass who's been out to get me since I got to New York. He's the 'whore' not me," I explained to her. "He's the one who got the last intern fired. All because she tattled on him."

"Wait, what?" she replied, her arms dropped and her face going from bright red to a flushed white. Her eyes traced my face, looking for signs of untruthfulness. After finding none, she slumped back, shaking her head. "My life is an absolute mess, huh?"

"So you believe me?" I confirmed, looking at her intently. "I don't like to be thought of as a liar."

"Yeah, I do. I was stupid for jumping to conclusions. I'm, uh, sorry," she told me, looking at her hands. She looked ready to cry and I couldn't really conclude why.

"Are you going to cry?" I asked her, raising an eyebrow and lacing my fingers together.